Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BloodKlot

Free Art. Free Shipping.

small.jpglive.jpg

blkredserpintie.jpguntitled-1.jpg

You want one? I'll send you one, or one like it. Framed. Free Shipping. I'm drunk bored, and ready to give away free stuff. And let's face it, this shit probably wont sell anyway. Trying to clean out the closet of old drawings. It's like a 12oz garage sale. kinda.

Pffffft already gets one because I was promised I would already send him something and I kinda flaked.

i kinda like the floating tree, but i'm moving soon and we need less art, not more. there's like 50 paintings hanging/lying around this place

The Majority of them are B&W skecthes of guys with their mouth sown shut and roman # Dirrectly On the Forehead. I'll scan some Monday.

homeboy with the tie and the swopped out feather tail type deal just got my nipples hard.

true story.

I'll take him if at all possible, please.

word i'll trade you for something like the tree man... doesn't have to be framed either. def all about trading art with people.

drunken art sales?

i say he wakes up from a night of drinking to realize he has made the mistake of offering free shipping and handling to random ouncers.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now