Know what bugs me the fuck out?

AyeBee

was this a controlled experiment?

i think you're imagining things.

why not just 'spit some game' to better looking girls?

in these situations, why not go into the bathroom and beat off? you'll feel better.

did you consider the possiblity that these 'so-so' girls are actually supe-e-r-r-b dimes? that beings in another dimension are distorting your perception and laughing at your sexual frustration? that's my explanation.

Or maybe they're just sick of being smashed then trashed by random arogant drunk motherfuckers and can spot that scenario from a mile away. That would probably be my guess. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I've got a good analogy for this shit

When my sister was applying for jobs like 6 months back she got turned down for like 3 menial, complete shit jobs, but then got hired no problem as a senior electronic banker for Bank Of America, making almost $20 an hour. Shit just doesn't make sense

Maybe your sister just got fed up with the bullshit and finally said "oh what the fuck, why not" and took the couch test. And passed with flying collors.

Bump for your sister.:biglaugh:

Guest R@ndomH3ro
When I'm drunk/bored/horny and spit some game at a girl who's far below what I usually fuck with, and she's just not feelin it at all

I don't understand what the fuck it is, but it angers me...sub-par bitches are not allowed to play hard to get if that's what they're thinkin

HAHAHA, you got denied by a fatty

Dont you have a good looking girl at home? Not to get into your business but....why eat 99c hamburgers when you got prime rib steak at home....know what I mean?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
its worse when they do give it up. then when you sober up....you realize you just nailed a direct descendant of carot top or andre the giant. bad fucking idea my friend.

Or....an alien lizard!! :eek::eek:

HAHAHA, you got denied by a fatty

Dont you have a good looking girl at home? Not to get into your business but....why eat 99c hamburgers when you got prime rib steak at home....know what I mean?

Hah, NEVER a fatty, just not really good looking

Yeah, I do...I don't even cheat on her very often, once in a great while, but I really enjoy knowing I can, which is why I talk to alot of the girls I do. Maybe I'm just weird

Not really sexual frustration, since I've got a hot girlfriend, kinda just like "What the fuck is goin on?"

However, that beings in another dimension theory could be the answer to all this bullshit

yet, what really doesnt make sense is dudes trying to "spit game" at girls that "arent all that" or "subpar" when dudes have "hot girlfriends.

When I'm drunk/bored/horny and spit some game at a girl who's far below what I usually fuck with, and she's just not feelin it at all

I don't understand what the fuck it is, but it angers me...sub-par bitches are not allowed to play hard to get if that's what they're thinkin

hahahahahaha

fuckin 'a

those stupid bitches, dont they know what they're missin?

On the ugly bitch tip I only attempted to do it once and it was funny because me and this complete stranger were all coked up and drunk and we thought it would be funny to tag team this pudgy bitch. So we got her pants off and the such, and I just kind of came down off of my high and was like "what the fuck am I doing" and rolled out.

On the ugly bitch tip I only attempted to do it once and it was funny because me and this complete stranger were all coked up and drunk and we thought it would be funny to tag team this pudgy bitch. So we got her pants off and the such, and I just kind of came down off of my high and was like "what the fuck am I doing" and rolled out.

LOL!

I have never been hit on in real life.

That is what the internet is for.

In real life, for some reason, people are intimidated by me.

Some say it is because I have a stance that says I am ready to fight.

Who knows.

I am glad though.

I would hit on you.

Then I'd be ready to duck.