Know what bugs me the fuck out?

AyeBee

When I'm drunk/bored/horny and spit some game at a girl who's far below what I usually fuck with, and she's just not feelin it at all

I don't understand what the fuck it is, but it angers me...sub-par bitches are not allowed to play hard to get if that's what they're thinkin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm having a different problem, a little opposite. sub-par bitches being flirtatious. this average looking chick that works at the gym and is slightly overweight with a plain-jane face is always winking and smiling and trying to start joking with me. only reason is because i come in and say hi and am courteous to whoever is working at the front desk (male or female). this slut took it to mean that i'm trying to spit game at her. now i can't get her away from me. disgusting.

When I'm drunk/bored/horny and spit some game at a girl who's far below what I usually fuck with, and she's just not feelin it at all

I don't understand what the fuck it is, but it angers me...sub-par bitches are not allowed to play hard to get if that's what they're thinkin

you dont get it? news flash kiddo, no one likes the drunk, horny guy.

I live in New York.....yeah, that bklyn bullshit, we on it.

Perhaps I have you confused with another member...hmm

I haven't been to NY since last New Years so I guess I could also travel there for a wee bit of cutting, but I don't leave the Bronx so you'll hafta meet me there

was this a controlled experiment?

i think you're imagining things.

why not just 'spit some game' to better looking girls?

in these situations, why not go into the bathroom and beat off? you'll feel better.

did you consider the possiblity that these 'so-so' girls are actually supe-e-r-r-b dimes? that beings in another dimension are distorting your perception and laughing at your sexual frustration? that's my explanation.

I've got a good analogy for this shit

When my sister was applying for jobs like 6 months back she got turned down for like 3 menial, complete shit jobs, but then got hired no problem as a senior electronic banker for Bank Of America, making almost $20 an hour. Shit just doesn't make sense

The answer to your mystery:

Basically what happens is that average looking girls get hit on a lot because guys think they have more chance. This results in average looking girls who get hit on a lot thinking they are really attractive, it gives them a big head and their standards increase ten fold.

The End. Nothing more needs to be said.

same here man.

i look at it like: "i'm doing you the favor by showing some interest!"

you dont get it? news flash kiddo, no one likes the drunk, horny guy.

I beg to differ 100%. I went on a few month bender combined with a diet when I got single a year and a half ago. The diet was to get rid of the pudge that comes along with a food and drink based relationship. I was hammered all the time, but drinking only liquor. Point is, my best friend would be deflecting fights and obnoxious behavior on my part while the best looking girls I've ever talked to were hitting on me despite my slurred speech. In fact one of them still text messages me every few months to see how I'm doing but I rarely respond.

Wine brings truth - if you're "charming", you're a funny ass drunk and women flock. I do agree that the drunk fool trying to get his dick wet is going to see little success, but the drunk, in my experience, gets all the attention he isn't able to handle.