Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WorldBench

Ron Artest Fails to Get Emmy

Did anyone see his shitty ass apology he did? I was just watching ESPN and that shit was so fake..

I dont even like basketball, but this dude made me want to write a thread about how shitty his acting was "I just want to say sorry to the kings :: wipes fake tears:: "

"I definitely want to apologize for my behavior even to the ... whole NBA, all the players, because the league is doing so well right now ... and Ron Artest once again is in the media for something other than basketball and I apologize." - Ron Artest

dude's a dirtbag, knows he fucks up all the tiem and still fucks up :rolleyes: typical NBA players

okay i am done ranting :D

-------

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2794038

there's a link to the clip

it makes me chuckle

its beyond me why anyone watches basketball anymore. as someone was saying on sports radio the other day, "remember when everyone could name 5 players on a team? you can barely even name two now!".

bratty self absorbed babies killed the game.

ron artest was arrested for domestic violence.....if you dont know who ron artest is i'll remind you: the guy who jumped into the stands to beat up fans and pretty much started the indiana pacers vs. detroit pistons brawl...

he was apologizing to the sacramento kings (the team he is currently on)

i personally think the guy is a douche especially since he had like three of his dogs taken away from him by the spca for not feeding them while he was gone for three weeks for away games.....

oh yeah..hes a douche cause he hits on women too.

domestic violence...yeah, his wife smashed up his car. did you hear the 911 call on the news? he tried to leave in her car (read: his car, paid for with his money) to get away from the psycho bitch and try to stay out of trouble. when she called 911 for the cops to come and stop him, they told her they couldn't stop him from taking HIS car, so she suddenly comes out with "i was a victim of domestic violence". yeah, whatever bitch. fuck you, snitch.

domestic violence...yeah, his wife smashed up his car. did you hear the 911 call on the news? he tried to leave in her car (read: his car, paid for with his money) to get away from the psycho bitch and try to stay out of trouble. when she called 911 for the cops to come and stop him, they told her they couldn't stop him from taking HIS car, so she suddenly comes out with "i was a victim of domestic violence". yeah, whatever bitch. fuck you, snitch.

damn!!.....i heard about her breaking the windshield but didnt hear the 911 call.....so she made it all up??

i still call him a douche for neglecting his pets.....he does have an anger problem though.....i was watching the news and it showed all the problems he cause on the court in the past 5 or 6 years and all the suspenions hes had....dude needs anger management fo reals.

damn!!.....i heard about her breaking the windshield but didnt hear the 911 call.....so she made it all up??

no, she's just claiming alot more happened than actually did. i'm sure he probably did push her away from him because she had a fucking skillet and he valued his skull. and he sure as hell tried to stop her from calling the cops becuase his fucking career was on the line. but he didn't beat her up or whatever people think. did he intentionally try to hurt her? no. if he did she'd be in the fucking hospital in a coma. he's a gigantic black man and she's a little japanese bird. if he laid a hand on her she'd break in half

In the 911 tape, released Tuesday by the sheriff’s department, the woman calls a police dispatcher upset that Artest is leaving in a vehicle. After learning it’s registered in both their names, the dispatcher says Artest has the legal right to take the vehicle.

The woman starts to hang up, then mentions “domestic violence.”

“Ma’am, is there some fighting going on right now?” the dispatcher asks.

“Yeah, and he’s upset,” the woman replies.

“Did he hit you?” he asks.

“Oh, yeah, my hand is bleeding; I’ve got a scratch on my leg,” she replies.

“Do you need medical, ma’am?”

“No. No. My finger’s just bleeding. It’s not stopping, but it’s just bleeding. I’m not worried about my finger,” the woman says.

her fucking finger was bleeding because she smashed the windshield of his car and cut it on the glass!

The Kings had excused Artest indefinitely Tuesday from all team activities, one day after he was arrested at his home in a Sacramento suburb. A woman called 911 and said she had been assaulted, and a police report said Artest had slapped the woman's face and grabbed her repeatedly, causing visible injuries on her hand and leg.

the link:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_5412437

lol....its nothing new for sacramento kings players to beat their wives and stop them from calling the cops.....remember duane causwell?

"Duane Causwell

In December 1994, then-Sacramento Kings player Duane Causwell was released on bail after being arrested for spousal abuse. From a neighbor's home, Leslie Causwell told sheriff's deputies that her basketball star husband had beaten her and prevented her from calling for help. As sheriff's deputies waited, Leslie went home to get the couple's baby. When Duane restrained her as she tried to leave home with the infant, police arrested him."

link:

http://www.endabuse.org/celebritywatch/index.php?Fame=N

he "repeatedly" slapped her face, but her injuries are on her hand and leg?? come the fuck on

do you honestly think a person whos temper is so bad they jump into the stands to fight fans was 100% guilt free on this one? i have a hard time believing artest was pulling the "hug and hold" on his wife when she was going after him.

honestly though this sounds like some whitney and bobby bullshit at which point i stop caring. crazy people can to whatever the fuck they want to each other....

Artest clearly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

It's amazing to me how he's stayed in the league for as long as he has.

This should shorten the amount of time he has left tho, if not kill it completly, the King's de-activated him or something like that, until he "get's his life together", or some bullshit like that.

As far as basketball being boring, I don't understand how you can say so. The league is deffinatly trying to market individuals, because well it works. Look @ what Football has been doing for, who knows how long (granted it's still a team game no disputing this). It's not basketball's fault you can't name an entire roster, that's yours and If you aint intrested that's fine, but to say the sport is washed up or done is pretty stupid.

heres some proof that artest has some anger issues....read these quotes...

Quotes

* In regards to medication for his behavior Artest said, "I've never taken medication (to control moods) in my life. Doctors have suggested it and I say, 'OK, give it to me.' But then I go home and I throw it in the garbage."[citation needed]

* On the All-Star game; "They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" [7]

* In regards to Bonzi Wells' free agent status and re-signing with the Sacramento Kings, Ron said, "[bonzi] called me last week. I told him if he leaves, then I'm going to kill him. Unless he wants to die, he's got to stay (with the Kings)."[6]

Damn, I hope she gets prosecuted for this. Chicks are always trying to wrongly use the justice system in their favor. Now his image is more tarnished and people are looking at him as some kind of a wife beater right when he's trying to do better and clean his image up.

its beyond me why anyone watches basketball anymore. as someone was saying on sports radio the other day, "remember when everyone could name 5 players on a team? you can barely even name two now!".

bratty self absorbed babies killed the game.

what are you talking about? basketball is probly the most entertaining sport to watch and it has only gotten better over time as younger players are more skilled.

they might not be the smartest people but they can ball

i think he should just buy her a $4 million dollar ring....like this guy did..

2003-07-20-bryants.jpg

p.s. SMASH vanessa bryant!

yo, that apology from kobe was corny as hell, when Bryant was like "if i could turn back the hands of time."

the nigga was up there reciting songs and poetry and sonants and shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now