Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

I went to go see 300

and the movie was awesome, but that's not the point of this thread

There was a fight during the movie, and I saw a skinny 16 year old kid beat the FUCK out of a gigantic African dude, who had to be at least 30. It was fuckin amazing, and would have kept goin but some hero citizen faggot broke it up, yelling something about respect and wantin to see the movie and then the crowd of herbs cheered. Anyone who would rather watch a movie than a fight is crazy

I don't even know how it started...I heard "WHAT MUTHAFUCKA?" and turned around just in time to see the kid knock him down and start smashing his grill

I wish the seats at the theater were electrified. If you talk during the film, leave your cell on, answer said cell, make too much noise, it just shocks the shit out of you.

Yeah, but would you get mad if a fight broke out? I couldn't believe all the homos, breaking it up and then cheering about it. A fight is awesome to see anywhere

Yeah, but would you get mad if a fight broke out? I couldn't believe all the homos, breaking it up and then cheering about it. A fight is awesome to see anywhere

true, unless it was some sissy faggot wannabe fight

im a complete bastard at the movies

i sit next to random people when theres dozens of other free seats

i throw popcorn at couples who kiss during a movie

in short im a terrible person

was it because he was talking during the movie and he just wouldnt shut up? because if so im cheering.

:lol: :lol:

his phone started ringing

oh dude, this is the worst...all the jigs with the fucking "cherp" all speaker phone in the moive... YOing it up in the movie...wtf

i also went to go see this movie lastnight, it was dooope.

unfortunately no fights broke out. and i swear xerxes was a woman. WTF EYEBROWS!

remember when the movie "colors" came out ??.....in california fools were taking straps to the movie theaters and there were a couple shootings over this movie in l.a.

Xerxes = dude on LOST who's always taking a shit. No joke.

Ok I know who Xerxes is, and I've seen every episode of Lost. But I'm still not getting it. Maybe I don't know enough.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now