Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

monster truck drivers are out of their fucking minds

seriously, have you guys seen this shit lately?

they're absolutely fucking insane.

when i was a kid i wanted to grow up to drive a monster truck named the 'ninja'.

i did not grow up to drive a monster truck named the ninja, but right now i'm sitting here watching them blow my fucking mind by flying 100 feet in the air.

if you guys havent been keeping up on monster truck jams, you've been sucking dudes dicks in the park, cause you're a bunch of faggots.

its sick as fuck

especially when they have freestyle shows

so much crazy stuff happens

its not even white trash

i watch it

and im black

im down with the hot wheels monster jam

crusty demons is the extent of my knowledge on this kind of subject

i see what you're talking about, i think. i'm watching monster trucks on youtube right now... i feel a combination of astonishment, delight, but most of all guilt.

I was stuck behind this truck yesterday and it was hauling one of the monster truck sideshow acts. The major monster truck shows usually have that gaint car-crushing dinosaur thing, or somthing similar. The one I was stuck behind was kind of a souped up tank, with the gun barrel replaced with a giant crane/neck like extension painted like a dragon.

Its probably relegated to the dirt track stock car races and rural fairs.

my little brother won tickets to a monster truck show a few years back and I went with him.

that shit is no joke live. its pretty mindblowing to watch that shit if you can get over the wife-beaters, mullets and dipping.

no dude, seriously, watch some shit on you tube. its not like it used to be. those dudes jump high as fuck. like...motocross high. its insane the shit they do. its beyond white trah..beyond physics. monster trucks are the new god.

GRAVEDIGGER!!!!

I went to the monster truck jam that was in town last month and it is seriously ALL redneckers in the stands. They don't even serve booze anymore because too many fights would break out in the stands. You know the typical Dodge vs Ford vs Chevy mentality redneckers. YEP YOCKLES!

Man, I went to a few monster truck shows when I was young. We didn't really see any white trash at them though, just young kids and their parents. I have to check out some of these vids though, sounds insane.

I remember seeing

Grave Digger

Bigfoot (5 or 6)

and a few more that names escape me. I used to get monster truck videos (Battle of the Monster trucks/War of the Monster trucks/Monster truck madness/etc) out from the video shop when I was young, anticipating one of them rolling. Only happened in a few though

dude, we should meet half way and go to a monster truck ralley, I once sat with a crew of retarded kids, and no it wasn't my crew of retards, like real fucking mongoloids at a monster trcuk jam, shit was THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!

'half way' these days would like...kentucky or indiana or something. that would be PRIME monster truck territory.

its probably a national holiday for them.

Is this what you are talking about?

Shit looks madder than when I have seen it.

And how fucking high is old Grave Digger in that pic??

i loved it when a truck popped up out of the blue in 80's movies, usually sumthin to do with a John Candy panicface moment HAHA..

i wish i could have the chance to go to monster jam somewhere bigger than an indoor arena.

TRUCKASAURUS REXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!

i took my daughter to an indoor arena monster truck jam when she was around 5. smelled like exhaust afterwards but it was fun. i have flix of that truckasaurus too..haha..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now