monster truck drivers are out of their fucking minds

seeking

seriously, have you guys seen this shit lately?

they're absolutely fucking insane.

when i was a kid i wanted to grow up to drive a monster truck named the 'ninja'.

i did not grow up to drive a monster truck named the ninja, but right now i'm sitting here watching them blow my fucking mind by flying 100 feet in the air.

if you guys havent been keeping up on monster truck jams, you've been sucking dudes dicks in the park, cause you're a bunch of faggots.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was stuck behind this truck yesterday and it was hauling one of the monster truck sideshow acts. The major monster truck shows usually have that gaint car-crushing dinosaur thing, or somthing similar. The one I was stuck behind was kind of a souped up tank, with the gun barrel replaced with a giant crane/neck like extension painted like a dragon.

Its probably relegated to the dirt track stock car races and rural fairs.

GRAVEDIGGER!!!!

I went to the monster truck jam that was in town last month and it is seriously ALL redneckers in the stands. They don't even serve booze anymore because too many fights would break out in the stands. You know the typical Dodge vs Ford vs Chevy mentality redneckers. YEP YOCKLES!

Man, I went to a few monster truck shows when I was young. We didn't really see any white trash at them though, just young kids and their parents. I have to check out some of these vids though, sounds insane.

I remember seeing

Grave Digger

Bigfoot (5 or 6)

and a few more that names escape me. I used to get monster truck videos (Battle of the Monster trucks/War of the Monster trucks/Monster truck madness/etc) out from the video shop when I was young, anticipating one of them rolling. Only happened in a few though

I was at the gym the other day. I remember in the locker room, two white dudes were saying how Baseball is no longer the most popular sport in this country. The other guy responded, "Yeah, so the new big thing is what, NASCAR?"

For a split second I really did contemplate smacking him in the mouth. But I didn't.