Dalo Markers ur opinion

delonemonkey

Dalo markers came out a while ago but just got stocked at stores in NY bout a week ago. Picked one up and found them to be a totally new type of marker. Pressure system instead of pump, ballpoint tip instead of felt tip, and much thicker paint (that smells like turpentine). At first i was a little skeptical bout it at first but soon found it to be quite useful. The paint flow can drip or stay even and writes smoothly with a medium width (bout 3/4ths of a uni-paints width). The pump system i thought would be annoying but found u dont need to pump that much which can be a relief if you bombin' in the cold. So all in all i think its a good marker, decent price tag (same as flowpen and other chisel tip, high quality markers). Any body else picked one up or have any opinions on it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i kind of like them i used to have one, the ball didn't roll right and was a bitch to clean, when it worked it was tight but it only worked right half the time.

thats when the paint drys on the ball, like after a days uses or a couple of tags just give it a quick whip with a napkin and you're good to go,