Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
delonemonkey

Dalo Markers ur opinion

Dalo markers came out a while ago but just got stocked at stores in NY bout a week ago. Picked one up and found them to be a totally new type of marker. Pressure system instead of pump, ballpoint tip instead of felt tip, and much thicker paint (that smells like turpentine). At first i was a little skeptical bout it at first but soon found it to be quite useful. The paint flow can drip or stay even and writes smoothly with a medium width (bout 3/4ths of a uni-paints width). The pump system i thought would be annoying but found u dont need to pump that much which can be a relief if you bombin' in the cold. So all in all i think its a good marker, decent price tag (same as flowpen and other chisel tip, high quality markers). Any body else picked one up or have any opinions on it?

i fuckes with these, my boys dad had like 10 of them and he gave them to me

the best is it doesnt dry thin like a uni, its pops out so even when you paint over

it you still see the the tag bubbling out

i kind of like them i used to have one, the ball didn't roll right and was a bitch to clean, when it worked it was tight but it only worked right half the time.

i like them bitches. i found em online for about four dollars a pop and theyre hard to buff they easy as hell to use. so my opinion. . . shit is awesome.

only problem is it takes like THIRTY minutes to dry.

i've seen the tags...i've seen the vids..and i fawkin want one..does anyone know where i can get one in florida..

i kind of like them i used to have one, the ball didn't roll right and was a bitch to clean, when it worked it was tight but it only worked right half the time.

thats when the paint drys on the ball, like after a days uses or a couple of tags just give it a quick whip with a napkin and you're good to go,

they aint bad, def weird at first. shit takes a while to dry though, i bet it lasts for yeeeeeears though

i got about 5 - used it a few times. pretty nice. kind of sketchy at times though with the flow.

yo..can i get one..?

Dalo's are good, but they're a little too thin for my liking. I used to use Zig Postermans because they're uber fat and refillable. After they run out, fill them up with any ink you want, whether it's homemade or name brand.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now