Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CIPHER_one

Waking Life.

-There's only one instant, and it's right now, and it's eternity.

-You haven't met yourself yet.

-On really romantic nights of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion.

-I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be an ant.

-Whatever you do, don't be bored. This is absolutely the most exciting time we could have possibly hoped to be alive. And things are just starting.

-They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?

-I want freedom! We have got to realize that we are being conditioned on a mass scale. Start challenging the corporate slave state.

-The idea is to remain in a constant state of departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goobye's.

Has anyone seen it?

i saw it lat weekend..granetd I needed a dramine to watch the animation the over all concept of that film was brilliant and extremely deep in its thinking. I would love to watch again and just sit in a room alone and puase it at various parts and just sit and ponder what is happening.

i dont know if anybody else saw this, but there was a commercial for bjorks vespertime album im front of the movie....

the commercial was actually a video for pagan poetry, probably one of the best videos ive seen in a long time.....SHE WAS TOPLESS, with pierced nipples. i was really enthused about bjork after that, even though i hate the bitch....what?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this