Name my crippled hamster.

mister pibb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a good one.

you know what though, you could always take the opposite approach:

Jesse Owens

Carl Lewis

Big Guns (his front arms are going to be monsterous eventually)

and for real though: he's always in good spirits and a grand champion or what? or is he a depressed slouch?

okay, is there a way for me to put a poll in this thread? I don't think so but I may be wrong.

For whoever asked how it happened, it's a really shitty story. This lady was asking about a coupon and went to put a 10 lb. bag of dog treats on top of our hamster tank. What she failed to realize is that the tank doesn't have a top. The yet to be named hamster was enjoying a little lunch in the food dish when the treats crushed him wile e coyote style. He's only about 7 weeks old, so his bones aren't really stronger than a person't fingernail would be so he suffered some kind of spinal cord injury and that adds up to him never being able to use his legs. he usually drags them but sometimes they will flop a little bit. It's really sad but it's hard not to laugh at him at the same time. He doesn't seem to be in pain anymore and he does all of the normal things that hamsters do. mainly he just sleeps a lot and digs. I'm going to get him a wheel and one of those little hamster balls because even though he can't really go nuts on either of them, he needs exercise more than most hamsters do because he has a lot more potential to gain weight.

I can't believe this thread made it to 3 pages. The hamster is happy to accept the nomination as official 12oz mascot.

wow, incredible story. i hope he lives to be old for hamsters, i don't know how old that'd be.

you're a champion dude we all deserve a chance!

i officially cosign 12 oz mascot status.

to start a poll just start a new thread with a poll, we'll flock like these moths that keep coming into my house and getting killed flying into the light.

okay, is there a way for me to put a poll in this thread? I don't think so but I may be wrong.

For whoever asked how it happened, it's a really shitty story. This lady was asking about a coupon and went to put a 10 lb. bag of dog treats on top of our hamster tank. What she failed to realize is that the tank doesn't have a top. The yet to be named hamster was enjoying a little lunch in the food dish when the treats crushed him wile e coyote style. He's only about 7 weeks old, so his bones aren't really stronger than a person't fingernail would be so he suffered some kind of spinal cord injury and that adds up to him never being able to use his legs. he usually drags them but sometimes they will flop a little bit. It's really sad but it's hard not to laugh at him at the same time. He doesn't seem to be in pain anymore and he does all of the normal things that hamsters do. mainly he just sleeps a lot and digs. I'm going to get him a wheel and one of those little hamster balls because even though he can't really go nuts on either of them, he needs exercise more than most hamsters do because he has a lot more potential to gain weight.

I can't believe this thread made it to 3 pages. The hamster is happy to accept the nomination as official 12oz mascot.

kick her in the back and ask her how she likes it

Dude...this is the saddest story on Earth. I want to go save whales and shit now.