Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Do You Think This Is For Real?

dude man youre making me cry, what if i got some alien shit in my guts eating my ass..... chill out with this shit man!!!!

there was a thread on this already

your body has a natural process for ridding itself of that stuff

s'called shitting

plus its not healthy to do that

i think catface said that

This is what some dude said on the site about using this shit:

"The first week I started the program, and I am not trying to be gross here, but I saw things that looked like big, gigantic, black marbles, amongst other things I would never think of mentioning. It made me sick."

WTF:D :D :D :D :D

Dearest weapon xxxx,

This is very real, several friends and i start it next week. There will be all sorts of photo threads of my BMs. Get excited. I made all about but 120z haterz blew that shit up.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115768

weaponxxx, this shit is totally real. i forgot which ones in particular, but in some ancient cultures this was done, and analyzing what was in one's shit had some spiritual significance. (as read on some website and explained to me by my friend who was deeply into this (deep shit- pun intended)

i was just talking about this with someone this past week, a good friend of mine did this (he takes part in some sort of alternative hippy kung fu, Bao-Bao or some name like that, where they advocate this shit cleansing). for the most part, i know it involves loading up on a ton of fluids and then shitting them out in a long "ornamented" strand of seaweed kelp-like shit. i remember he got so exhausted or tired from it. the first time he did it i wasn't able to get a hold of him for almost a day because he had passed out for like 10+hrs as a result of dehydration, or something related to flushing your body of that much fluid at once.

I did a 3 day juice fast this week, it was fucking rad. I lost a gang of weight, had so much engergy and I feel like a champ!

I'd try this seriously.

wasn't this thread just posted. yeah that's really a gimmick for doctors to make money. your colon naturally cleanses itself and you can eat fiber-rich foods and anything with the word "bran" in it to naturally cleanse your colon.

You don't need a bunch of Dr. Natura's bullshit to clean out your intestines. Just drink lots of water and stop eating. If you think you have parasites, go to the doctor already! Unbelieveable, the stuff that comes on this site.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now