Do You Think This Is For Real?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is what some dude said on the site about using this shit:

"The first week I started the program, and I am not trying to be gross here, but I saw things that looked like big, gigantic, black marbles, amongst other things I would never think of mentioning. It made me sick."

WTF:D :D :D :D :D

Dearest weapon xxxx,

This is very real, several friends and i start it next week. There will be all sorts of photo threads of my BMs. Get excited. I made all about but 120z haterz blew that shit up.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115768

weaponxxx, this shit is totally real. i forgot which ones in particular, but in some ancient cultures this was done, and analyzing what was in one's shit had some spiritual significance. (as read on some website and explained to me by my friend who was deeply into this (deep shit- pun intended)

i was just talking about this with someone this past week, a good friend of mine did this (he takes part in some sort of alternative hippy kung fu, Bao-Bao or some name like that, where they advocate this shit cleansing). for the most part, i know it involves loading up on a ton of fluids and then shitting them out in a long "ornamented" strand of seaweed kelp-like shit. i remember he got so exhausted or tired from it. the first time he did it i wasn't able to get a hold of him for almost a day because he had passed out for like 10+hrs as a result of dehydration, or something related to flushing your body of that much fluid at once.