Nesta TFL OSD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when he came out to the east coast with some dude lewse and my boy ecks.i was glad to see them it had been years since i saw them all out in cali.so we decide what to paint.i had been doing lots of transit lately.and out there transit type trains are harder to come by.so we go to the chillest spot i know.and we pulled of a half decent end to end window down.it looked real nice four heads back to back on a shiney commuter line,dig it.needless to say nesta burned us all with a style like the one posted by fuck molly.red peach grey with a blue outline.nice simple style that looked great on transit.the dude lewse lost.his shit was just that.all squiggly and all over the place for no reason.too much cali greenbud i guess.kinda a weird guy to.i would have not takin him to my clean train spot had he not been with those two.anyway i was hype to get burned by a friend in my own spot.pushed me to do a much better style next time i painted transit.thanks nesta,come back to the east coast anytime.the door will be open.

when he came out to the east coast with some dude lewse and my boy ecks.i was glad to see them it had been years since i saw them all out in cali.so we decide what to paint.i had been doing lots of transit lately.and out there transit type trains are harder to come by.so we go to the chillest spot i know.and we pulled of a half decent end to end window down.it looked real nice four heads back to back on a shiney commuter line,dig it.needless to say nesta burned us all with a style like the one posted by fuck molly.red peach grey with a blue outline.nice simple style that looked great on transit.the dude lewse lost.his shit was just that.all squiggly and all over the place for no reason.too much cali greenbud i guess.kinda a weird guy to.i would have not takin him to my clean train spot had he not been with those two.anyway i was hype to get burned by a friend in my own spot.pushed me to do a much better style next time i painted transit.thanks nesta,come back to the east coast anytime.the door will be open.

lewse tfl. his wild shit is pretty out there, prolly what your saying..hes cleaned up since then