using magnets to quiet cans...

omega

i bougt some magnets recently to attatch to the bottom of my cans, and they didnt work. do all cans have metal mixing balls, or do some still use marbles. by the way im using the .98 wal-mart paint.(too broke for anything else right now)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaha. holy shit. i cannot belive someone made ANOTHER thread about this. there should be a month ban for first offence of posting stuff thats been reposted to infinity.

Then the second offence they should get a life ban. im sick of it. ive been away for like 2 months or more, and come back to the exact same shit. wtf

It doesnt work becuase the paints so thick . I tried onece walking through london southern line all you could here were my cans shakeing.

Did you really just call walmart paint thick? I think I know what you meant, but came out really off.

Some spraypaint company's have metal mixing balls. Some are more of a marbel. Probably similar to the mixing balls in paintmarkers. Just larger...... GOD, i don't know. Cut up an empty can for fuck sakes.

I haven't used the mtn silencer but, if they sell it. It's probably because it's useful to their product (duh).

If you haven't noticed by now, magnetic silencers won't work properly on something that's just a glass ball numbnuts.