Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omega

using magnets to quiet cans...

i bougt some magnets recently to attatch to the bottom of my cans, and they didnt work. do all cans have metal mixing balls, or do some still use marbles. by the way im using the .98 wal-mart paint.(too broke for anything else right now)

Oh word....the cans have mixing balls? That would explain why I can never seem to get up at all because all that comes out of my cans is clear liquid.

your a fucking reatard off the bat graffiti is life, and i hope bruce is kidding. Shit paint uses marbles and higher quality paint uses metal balls (any montana can and belton) krylon and rusto and every other brand use marble. only few krylon and rusto cans have metal balls.

hahahaha. holy shit. i cannot belive someone made ANOTHER thread about this. there should be a month ban for first offence of posting stuff thats been reposted to infinity.

Then the second offence they should get a life ban. im sick of it. ive been away for like 2 months or more, and come back to the exact same shit. wtf

ya seriously i made a thread for this like 6 months ago...

anyway magnets wont stick to some cans because they have plastic balls, ie. krylons.

Montana Black, and belton will work with magnets. usually i use around 3 to 4 magnets to get it to work fully.

Just constantly talk very loud to cover the sound of your cans rattling. true...

It doesnt work becuase the paints so thick . I tried onece walking through london southern line all you could here were my cans shakeing.

Did you really just call walmart paint thick? I think I know what you meant, but came out really off.

it only works on montana and belton. and only hella good magnets. thats why montana sells can silencers. but they have a hella good magnet.

Some spraypaint company's have metal mixing balls. Some are more of a marbel. Probably similar to the mixing balls in paintmarkers. Just larger...... GOD, i don't know. Cut up an empty can for fuck sakes.

I haven't used the mtn silencer but, if they sell it. It's probably because it's useful to their product (duh).

If you haven't noticed by now, magnetic silencers won't work properly on something that's just a glass ball numbnuts.