Not sure but I think I just got hit on...?

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
Its Oi......damn you are metal

No stupid....

Cubans say OYE, if you lived in Miami (home of the Cuban) you would no that.

Heres the deal. The people I am playing with aren't how I pictured ska people to be. I was figuring plaid pants suspenders wing tips all of what you described. I walk in the first girl I meet was dress like an A&F model but she was like a 9 so hot. The rest dress like normal people. So I was less freaked out.

The tour is not the whole warped tour its supposed to be end of july till the middle of august. they are still booking dates I am not sure what the deal is with that.

I played one show with them so far and some of the fans are normal but some are outrageous stereotypes which was funny.

The way I look at it is its another genre. I am allowed creative freedom to change the songs which is dope I am adding different more latin and more groove feeling. I get paid...

Also after the first show some photographer went up to my cousin and told them that I (specifically) was great!

P.S. SNEAK! I AM PROLLY GETTING FIRED!

So did you get fired?

Isn't Pennywise on the Warped tour this time round? Or Bad religion? I saw PW when they came to do some WT dates down under, and they were sick! Heaviest moshpit ever!

But I am too old for that shit these days, and would prefer to just sit and watch musos shred.

Yop I am still drunk I am not fired yet. But on monday I might just bow out gracefully seeing how they were like 23 peoples job rest on this account if we lose it there goes 23 people. I dont want that on mmy head...so its pretty much bow out gracefully or risk losing 23 jobs...