Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HydrogenPeroxide

400lb 7 year old

i was watching this documentary on TLC last nite called "i eat 33,000 calories a day" bed-ridden bunch... i dunno how people do it.

not only would i feel disgusted with myself... but i would be pretty sure that i would disgust my friends and family...

... if i didnt eat them yet.

How the fack do you let your child get like this??

do morbidly old people get pain meds like cancer patients?

I think you can score heroin pretty cheap up here. If that's what you're wondering...

I don't know.

Maybe the parents should be charged with negligence.

she wants to get pregnant and has had sex 300 times (unprotected) and still isnt pregnant? those guys must be shootin blanks

yeah, maybe they should be charged with negligance, considering that they've probably been feeding the girl fifteen times a day.

I caught that vid a couple days ago on another site.. Shits crazy..... Definetly gotta lock those parents up...

shit like this is mad sad, i understand the whole concept of people giving there kids candy and sodas and shit just to shut them up, but seriousley how could you not see shit like that coming. i mean that girl was 200 pounds when she was 5, fuck im 20 and im not even close to 200 pounds. when you see that your kid already has an obvious weight problem how could you keep letting them eat and not do anything about it until they gain another 200 pounds? in 2 years which is rediculous! i just dont get how some parents can be such idiots

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now