names of bomb spots,yards...part 2

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

you can have treads called "rhode island writers unite,hawaii peoples,and whats going on in denver or calgary"...but no! dont have a thread that gives the names of spots around the world...

if any of you think you have privacy over the net,youre wrong...it is a propabable that you use a credit card to pay for net access,so it would be easy for "them" to track you....you have no privacy!!!

no worries!!

shit, im not askin for your address or anything, or even the city you so willingly put down as your location....all im askin for is spot or yard names....im one,not wanting to get busted for something i love..and im not asking for your "graffilthy names"!

but here is some spot names for yah!!!!!

h3(the oddessy,the playground,and what ever else it may be called)

zones

wal mart

wheels 2000

jack off walls

stokahs

schwakoes

dynomite factory

psycho city!!!!!

later,dont be scary

:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

most of these spots are ones i have visited......

everybody in this house thinks people should put down spot names,i mean why not?its not like im putting down diretions...som of these spots are in totally different areas....spot names are just cool

too bad i can't remember the other ones i attacked..."in other states"

i travel,what can i say?i dont have just "ONE" spot....

i get around....

what the fuck is the point of this thread? can someone please help me understand?

the funny names we give our spots all have stories behind them, and learning them all is half the fun of getting to know your local scene, but this thread is just pointless. if you cant tell the story behind the names why have the thread? you may as well be listing words at random....

Guest willy.wonka

i agree with ese too...but to have a "web page" about graffilthy and pics and views about our culture???? why even have this site?isnt this whats 12oz "third rail" is about? grafitti discussion...i have 2 people next to me right now....one says this thread is stupid and its pointless,the other agrees with me..

the point is, you like to talk about jacking-off and wanna know if girls like it up the ass and what you are doing saturday night...so i bring something that deals with this culture on a site that requests threads such as this one....

like my good buddy here says,"i guess they dont have any cool names for thier spots.or if they have any spots at all,besides thier black books."

thats the whole point to have spot names!!!,,to disquise thier location...

heres some spots that were givin to me...

THUNDER DOME!

"THE HOT LINE"

"HELL HOLE"

now,does that give you any indication where these "spots" are?

just hate me:D :D :D

I don't have to just hate you, I can delete this if I want but... here... think about it this way:

do you carry sketches or your blackbook with you during bombing missions? why not? I see this as the internent equivalent of carrying around a sketch, or writing your tag on your shirt and wearing it to school, AFTER you've written on the bathroom walls...

Guest willy.wonka

that doesnt make any sence......

the front yard

the back yard

"the pipe line" a surf spot...is that better? do i make all of you mediators happy?you might as well call 12oz prophet "my way or no way"...

i know its fun to debate,but this is a thread on spot and yard names,

lets keep it that way...

uhhhh, i sound like a "badass"......

Re: that doesnt make any sence......

Originally posted by willy.wonka

you might as well call 12oz prophet "my way or no way"...

we've already had that discussion, this is our forum, our website... our rules

I didn't delete this, I just think it's foolish, I'm just saying. I don't care if you catch my metaphore or not.

Guest willy.wonka

oh my god,my thread has become a debate!!!

well i caught it,and i dont see how it applies to this thread....

for all my "angle land" (england) friends...

"the moon",from what i here itsa cool spot......

rule number 1 from Yard Guidlines (which pretty much covers all of 12oz)

"-Please do not give out locations to walls, yards, trains, houses, spots, or anything of that nature. Store Locations where you can purchase supplies are fine, but please respect the writers that live and paint in the town and spots. It's possible that you will blow up the spot by making it public information on here. "

for the complete text, Go Here...

yo theres just something that dont need to be said willy, i mean your not giving out much info and it probaly wont hurt a damn thing giving the nick names to the spots. but still you shouldnt do it, just apreciate that you have spots and keep them low, why let there names out on here, i mean what if a kid lives by you and figures out the spots by the names and likenesses you named, and then he dicks all your shit and makes the spot hot. then you'd feel real stupid so why cant you just leave this topic alone and keep your spots your spots and not everyones. and while were on this topic what do you all think about the idea of a colaboration of the name of the spot, like say there a flood wall were everone writes that you all call battle zone, or some stupid shit like that. what do you all think about doin a colaboration of the name on the spot with all the writers that go there. i was just wondering and the flood wall thing was just a imaginary example. later CLUEone

Guest willy.wonka

smart is right!!!

,,,,nah but really,people i know and live with,are up .they got skill of only which i could only try to conquer.....these people DO NOT want to get caught....thet gave me the ok.these people represent hardcore...they are better than most of,,,well..looking in thier photo albums...is better than looking in the bench...

they are the ones givin me and showing me where these spots are at...

let me ask you this....do you know where "stokahs" is???? does that tell you where it is?does that give you a clue of to what part of the world that spot lies????

once again,,,i think it is more of a chance of blowing up your CITY with threads such as "calgary writers",rhode island writers unite","hawaii","whats going on in philly tonight"...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

listen,im just a cop whos curious about the grafitti culture.....

Guest willy.wonka

what do you know about cool?

you're from "salt lake city"..."mormanville"...the place where being bored is cool..the place where 12oz prophet is cool...

Whoa there Willy, you sound pretty bitter about 12oz. Maybe you and your lame thread should hit the road. It seems to me that you started this thread with a chip on your shoulder, or with some underlying intent, rather than trying to "discuss" graffiti culture. I agree with a little of what you said because it is logically sound, but you aren't going to change 12oz, so love it or leave it.

There really is no need to be dissing Utah. In fact due to the boredom of that region we have seen some really nice freights painted. Graffiti is a product of idle time.

Archived