my boy bernice

stay bay wit it.

alright this is most likely going to be a worthless ass thread but i just wanted to share with you guys my man bernice (DAX FLAME!)

so i ran into this guys blog like last week and i cant get enough of his shit.

basically hes just a fucking clueless, joke ass, mark ass, socially retarted piece of shit spoiled little brat pathetic little dweeb cock sucking faggot.

but i think its hilarious. if you start with his first video and go through them in order its like a little comedy/soap opera.

anyways i thought i'd try and share the joy it has brought me to the 12 community.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Daxflame

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my friend mike brought me this sausage from Europe. Actually it's a 1/2 sausage, because he said his cat ate the other half. So I used it for making spaghetti tonight. It was really hard, like almost as hard as wood, but when it cooked it got softer. I also used some cheese that he brought me. He said it was the smelliest cheese ever, but I don't think so. It got a lot smellier when I through it into the sauce though. Anyhow, I had some of it earlier, it was pretty good, but it needs to be spicier.