Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stay bay wit it.

my boy bernice

alright this is most likely going to be a worthless ass thread but i just wanted to share with you guys my man bernice (DAX FLAME!)

so i ran into this guys blog like last week and i cant get enough of his shit.

basically hes just a fucking clueless, joke ass, mark ass, socially retarted piece of shit spoiled little brat pathetic little dweeb cock sucking faggot.

but i think its hilarious. if you start with his first video and go through them in order its like a little comedy/soap opera.

anyways i thought i'd try and share the joy it has brought me to the 12 community.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Daxflame

my friend mike brought me this sausage from Europe. Actually it's a 1/2 sausage, because he said his cat ate the other half. So I used it for making spaghetti tonight. It was really hard, like almost as hard as wood, but when it cooked it got softer. I also used some cheese that he brought me. He said it was the smelliest cheese ever, but I don't think so. It got a lot smellier when I through it into the sauce though. Anyhow, I had some of it earlier, it was pretty good, but it needs to be spicier.

you got a boy named bernice?

i can imagine this kid looking exactly like the black kid from south park

i was going to ask the same thing.

is bernice a cross dresser?

does he tuck his sack back?

duuuuuude I watched 30 seconds of that shit and couldn't belive you had wasted your time watching more then one video!

i dunno man somthing about it just gets me rolling. that last video wasnt very funny but some are hilarious.

no i dont know him and have never talked to him. but hes still my boy.

you got problems, man. get a life and stop riding peoples coat tails. You're acting like that insecure girl that hangs with triple fat goose chicks so she gets all the attention from the doods.

weak thread, nigguh

ok, forget I said that, and ...I said that before I watched one of his videos, that joker is a sandwich short of a picnic.. what went wrong with that kids upbringing? potna?

I work with some dumb, fucking bitch named berenice.

Thanks for reminding me.....

bernice is my potna and i wont tolerate any shit when it comes to my main man. do we have a problem?

shit, this could be some serious e-beef.

bernice is my potna and i wont tolerate any shit when it comes to my main man. do we have a problem?

"potna's"

1165074072_l.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now