i'm at work and i can't get a proxy to view shit, everything is blocked, help!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

same thing at my work

niggas cant browse myspace anymore

they seee me browsin

they hatin

patrolin and trying to catch me browsin dirty

tryin to catch me browsin dirty

^^ me too.

If your company is using Xstop... you are skrewed!

Best thing you can do, is if you have the internet at home, setup a proxy server from your home that you turn on when at work. Then use that proxy. There is no way that would be in the blocking tables. The other thing you can do, is setup a remote desktop on your machine at home and just log into your home pc and surf that way. I used to do that all the time back in the day. Works just fine if your connection is fast enough. If it is, you just put the remote desktop in fullscreen mode and its like being at home. You can even alt+tab back to work really fast.

These don't always work... but if they do work... they work well.

you can not get past ISA servers they block EVERY single site on the internet and intranet the only way you will see a website is if it has been looked over by an Admin and THEY decide to let you pass or it is stored in cache that the admins already went to.

the setting up your own proxy use to work very well but with this new firewall it does not work do to the fact that it monitors every packet before it reaches back to the host machine the site will be blocked before it reaches you. same with remote desktop most basic admins will know to disable that function do to hackers