WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR DRUG MONEY

lepthebeard

Guest spectr

dam blood fart... coming raw with some shit...

oh yeah I sold this kid bunk doses one time... I told him they were bunk and he asked me if they were any good... I said of course man their bunk.. he paid way to much for fake doses...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BloodFart is the real deal with Bill McNeill. Many a drunken party night has been paused by her droppin knowledge via myspace message. Stories are amazing and always leave me with my jaw on the floor. She gosta write a book with mero or something...

Mero is not a fan of my words.

I am not hip hop enough to understand most of what he says.

Plus, all caps make my eyes hurt.

I am not a writer.

In any sense of the word.

But all the same, a book will come.

Upon the constant harassment of my mother.

Who thinks I need to make a mark in this world.

I've calmed down alot.

In my old age.

It can't all be excitement and fist fights.

Sometimes it's watching programs and holding hands.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
It's only programs about Satan and eating babies.

And sometimes Dr.Phil.

And we wear gauntlets while we hold hands.

Gauntlets and corpse paint.

Dont lie....

...I have yet to read the above (busy at work) but I'm still bored from the quick scan...

I personally stole mad loot from a huge corporation in the 'oil' business, talking 10s of thousands to support my coke habit, nothing real raunchy-sorry. They couldn't prove shit, fired me without just cause...ODd on heroin, got on UI, straightened out, went to college...now I work with grimey bastards, i love them, the smellier the better...

BUMP UP THE GRIME FACTOR KIDS

Guest R@ndomH3ro

So.

You heard that new Anaal Nakrath album?

It's pretty good.

Nah, right now I am in my Melodic Death Metal Phase....

Listening to Autumn Leaves on full blast in the gym and pretending I am amidst some kind of Dark Age Nomadic Tribe battle in order to appease the Gods with the blood of our enemies.

Real epic type shit....If it aint fast, hard, and about raping and pilliging. I am going to put it on the back burner right now.

I would hang out on the ho stroll, waiting for scummy dudes to pick me up.

Offer me moneys for sexy.

I carried a brick wrapped in a t shirt.

And would catch them in the side of the head with it.

It worked.

Alot of the times I would just hang out with dope whores.

Let them tell me their sad life story.

Then sell their body to buy drugs and motel rooms for the both of us.

They would think we were best friends.

It was never true.

I dated a one-legged dude for a few years.

He would fly signs on the side of the road.

"Traveling, broke and hungry, anything helps."

I would lay in the shade.

And let him support my habit.

Never did anything crazy. But I use to pick up blotterpaper.. perferate it, spray it with hairspray,

wrap it in foil, and sell it to kids that knew nothing about acid.

Dry sugarcubes, fragments of portabella mushrooms, little squares of pill-casings (cut to look like gel tabs) and lemon/lime/orange-peeled dirtweed passed off as dro.

I never did anything retarded to get drugs. Usually I just ripped-off people who were desperate to get drugs.

I remember when I was younger, maybe 16ish, these girls asked me to get them weed. Me and my homie threw together some random kitchen spices, dab of glue, etc etc.. We met up with the girls, made the exchange real quick, trying to leave before they realized it wasn't weed.. They didn't realize it until later.. We also didn't realize they gave us fake money

It's actually pretty funny in recollection

when i was an addict me and a couple buddies and always a female did the craigslist shit had her set up an appointment had her in the room then about 3 or 4 of us jumped out of the bathroom on the dude about 2 minutes of him entering the room. :scrambled: :scrambled: crazy days

fake mushrooms always were easy as well as fake e's

then again when ive been really crazy and desperate cars :rolleyes:

All of what I said and say is true and this was a social experiment of sorts. I really wanted this thread to turn into a low life junkie hate shit talk thread. It didn't happen, which is a good thing...Channel Zero heads are better people than I thought. I am however dissapointed with the lack of black humour I needed today.

The message I wanted to leave with you was at first utter disgust.

Drug addiction in my opinion is a disease, a health issue that must be dealt with. These sick people will do anything in their means to get the next fix. It is our duty as a society to be compassionate to the sick, if you think it is their fault or not. It is an ideological problem, it is up to our generation to break the cycle in regards to this issue and many other issues that affect our lives. Now back to the banter and humour....again Channel Zero peeps are surprisingly kinder than I thought...maybe I should have let this go for more than a day............oh well carry on.

All of what I said and say is true and this was a social experiment of sorts. I really wanted this thread to turn into a low life junkie hate shit talk thread. It didn't happen, which is a good thing...Channel Zero heads are better people than I thought. I am however dissapointed with the lack of black humour I needed today.

The message I wanted to leave with you was at first utter disgust.

Drug addiction in my opinion is a disease, a health issue that must be dealt with. These sick people will do anything in their means to get the next fix. It is our duty as a society to be compassionate to the sick, if you think it is their fault or not. It is an ideological problem, it is up to our generation to break the cycle in regards to this issue and many other issues that affect our lives. Now back to the banter and humour....again Channel Zero peeps are surprisingly kinder than I thought...maybe I should have let this go for more than a day............oh well carry on.

dude youre so ghey you suck at life :)