How I sharted my day....

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@12ozprophet,com #smallupdate just pissed and used to much loin power and pooped a little, luckily the training pants i wore , were a bit tight on the legs. so it just stayed there, when i got into the shower i puked over the smell and over myself. i get GG allin now.

• Like 1

i was like 15 minutes early for a probabtion meeting and just sitting in the parking lot listening to the radio, after about 5 minutes passed, went to fart and you know the rest. panic for about 2 minutes finally figured i had to go get the boxers off. Went down the road about a half mile and still couldn't find a suitable spot to get the boxers off, so i finally just pulled into a driveway, and i dont know if you've done this without getting out of the car but its really hard. had to lose a sock to make sure not to get shit on the seat. left all the shitty clothes right in the driveway. I stressed the whole time whether or not she could smell the shit. I even contemplated telling her just to get it out of the way if the stench was there.

i never knew why i kept deodorant in my car but it for sure got used to "wash" my hands with

I sharted last week on the job and my job is inspecting foreclosed homes with no utilities. I cut my undies off with a box cutter and put them in the alley behind the house. Then made a makeshift diaper with some Wendy's napkins.

hahahahahahahhahah this made me weak.

props to u tho for macgyvering a diaper

• 2 months later...