Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deterrent

How I sharted my day....

Well... I woke up 19 minutes late... jumped in the shower... started to shampoo and

let out what had felt like a powerful blast... but thats not all, oh no. Along with the

blast was an oily semi-chunky discharge that hit the wall and slide down my leg. :o

I can't recall my last shart, but it's been awhile.

• Like 1

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Sick dude....at least you where in the shower, and not on your way to work.

eh, if it slipped out in the shower i wouldnt pay it much thought. although dont make a habit of it. kinda gross. did you have to stomp on it to make go down the drain? hahaha

:o This is the perfect Sharted smilie. It discribes the whole felling: upset, imbarrased, while slighty comical.

So apparently I have gass today. But I to nervious to blast in he office. So I must sit on the toilet to blast:o

No colon blow pills yet...DARN... I didn't lol I was much to tired.. It was more of a hassle

then hilarious, you see I had just cleaned my crack out when this happened.. I then had

to clean the wall and reclean my crack.. How ever I did learn this NEVER USE SOME ONE

ELSES SOAP BAR! You don't know if that person sharted right before you and placed the

bar knee deep in crap.

I know this homeless dude that got paid 100$ to take a shit on a glass table while the perv jacked off under him...things people do for drug money- hey that would make a great thread!!

the last time i sharted was in highschool.

mine was in the 8th grade last period when i went to fart on a kid.

no one noticed thank god, but i think im over due for one.

Guest spectr

about to knock this kid I know the fuck out when he wakes up.... man I told him last night it was going to happen... he should have listened and been smart... instead he wanted to act like a retard and get himself in the middle of some shit...

why dont you just do it while he is sleeping using the element of surprise and ish...that would be a shitty way to wake up...

its been a while since i sharted.

this kid in my highschool once shat himself during class and tried to play it off like nothing happened...while shit was dripping down his leg....we then called him the punisher since he was wearing a punisher shirt? bad story.

Guest spectr
why dont you just do it while he is sleeping using the element of surprise and ish...that would be a shitty way to wake up...

no it had to be when he was awake... i had to tell him what it was for... he is one of my boys after all... I felt he deserved to have the option to just take it out to the back yard and help me get it out of my system rather then have me be pissed at him for a few days... he opted to get punched... probably the better option for him, since I could really deal with beating someones ass today...

Well... I woke up 19 minutes late... jumped in the shower... started to shampoo and

let out what had felt like a powerful blast... but thats not all, oh no. Along with the

blast was an oily semi-chunky discharge that hit the wall and slide down my leg. :o

I can't recall my last shart, but it's been awhile.

your bootyhole is just preparing itself for those colon pills you've been so hyped on to get..

it must be excited somehow...

so did you bathe in it while u could...

caressed it when u felt on on your leg...

did u save some for future uses...

surely if it was oily it must have been like some super shitty skin creamm...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now