How I sharted my day....

deterrent

Well... I woke up 19 minutes late... jumped in the shower... started to shampoo and

let out what had felt like a powerful blast... but thats not all, oh no. Along with the

blast was an oily semi-chunky discharge that hit the wall and slide down my leg. :o

I can't recall my last shart, but it's been awhile.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No colon blow pills yet...DARN... I didn't lol I was much to tired.. It was more of a hassle

then hilarious, you see I had just cleaned my crack out when this happened.. I then had

to clean the wall and reclean my crack.. How ever I did learn this NEVER USE SOME ONE

ELSES SOAP BAR! You don't know if that person sharted right before you and placed the

bar knee deep in crap.

Guest spectr

about to knock this kid I know the fuck out when he wakes up.... man I told him last night it was going to happen... he should have listened and been smart... instead he wanted to act like a retard and get himself in the middle of some shit...

Guest spectr
why dont you just do it while he is sleeping using the element of surprise and ish...that would be a shitty way to wake up...

no it had to be when he was awake... i had to tell him what it was for... he is one of my boys after all... I felt he deserved to have the option to just take it out to the back yard and help me get it out of my system rather then have me be pissed at him for a few days... he opted to get punched... probably the better option for him, since I could really deal with beating someones ass today...

Well... I woke up 19 minutes late... jumped in the shower... started to shampoo and

let out what had felt like a powerful blast... but thats not all, oh no. Along with the

blast was an oily semi-chunky discharge that hit the wall and slide down my leg. :o

I can't recall my last shart, but it's been awhile.

your bootyhole is just preparing itself for those colon pills you've been so hyped on to get..

it must be excited somehow...

• 4 years later...

Woke up.

Coffee.

Shit.

Breakfast.

...time passes...

Feel a rumbling, grab another coffee to loosen up the bowels.

Got greedy, instead of taking my Macy's catalog to the washroom, I figure let's let the coffee root around, so it is a good one in 10 minutes.

Flip thru catalog looking for JNCO & WuWear on my couch.....

Then I sneezed.

Sitting in a pile of gush.

Run to washroom, dump clothes in laundry sink.

Take shower.

Return back to couch..... FFFFFFFFFFffffffffffUUUUUUuuuuuuu

Apparently I rooster tailed.

Happy Father's Day to me.

• Like 1