Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
transparent

classic....

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?name=shows&id=1552917

krs one, rakim, kanye, and nas....this is one of the best videos i've seen in the past 6 or 7 years maybe longer....plus it has graff n dance (hold the dance) in it....i know most of you losers aren't hip hop fans and who can blame you these days but i feel like this one is a step back in the right direction....if theres already a thread on this then close it dont whine..........................................................................................................................................................

so far it sounds dope....but its taking days to buffer.

p.s. dj premier is one of my favorite producers.

Guest spectr

decent considering i watched it on mtvs site..

that was fucking horrible. if i never hear krs one's voice again it'll be too soon. and kanye west can shove a live grenade right up his ass. and fuck graffiti

nah i wont front, its not as bad as it could have been but im straight with muralists getting gigs and not real writers but i cant knock the hustle...

decent considering i watched it on mtvs site..

Co-signed best thing mtv has done recently...thats not saying much...

that was fucking horrible. if i never hear krs one's voice again it'll be too soon. and kanye west can shove a live grenade right up his ass. and fuck graffiti

krs's VOICE is fucking awesome, i dont care how crazy he is, he is an awesome mc.

i dont know who made this video clip....but this is definatley one of my most favorite hip hop songs of all time....ever since i first heard it back in like 98....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SPjPGeYlMU

*edit* the last emperor is also one of my all time favorite emcees.

i agree, last emperor was one of my favorites along with jzone and the metro card millionaires.....that was a good time.

First couple seconds and i was spitting "Skilllsss.." then i stopped....

Shits hot.. dj premiere is beyond underated...

oh no please don't make backpackers "hip" again (97-2000).

I never understood that whole "backpackers" thing.

I was a backpacker, in that I went to high school and had to carry my textbooks.

And, sure, I used a backpack to carry paint at night and on the weekends, but what is a backpacker if he/she isn't going to school and/or doing graffiti? Prepared for anything?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now