worst way to die

transparent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

choking on a hoagie, getting smashed between a car and a tree, having your arms and legs tied to four horses and then have them haul ass in different directions thus ripping off your limbs and causing great suffering, most likely death, being buried alive, being trialed and hung for being a witch, skydiving and your parachute doesn't work, and being hit by a napalm bomb

Young.

a agree. i used to think the whole, "live fast die young" thing was cool... but i'd rather live to be an old ass dude so i can eat werthers originals and get morphine injected in me by my live at home nurse and then go play lawn bowling every day and eat dinner at 4pm in my comfortable velco closured shoes with pale tan cardigan and black socks real high up.

Slow slicing

(Simplified Chinese: 凌迟; Traditional Chinese: 凌遲; pinyin: língchí), also known as lingering death is a form of execution used in China before the modern era. The literal meaning of língchí is "humiliating and slow"; the method was officially outlawed in 1905.

Slow slicing was sometimes used for the torture and execution of a living person, or applied as an act of humiliation only after death. It was meted out for offenses such as acts of treason, murder, or assault on one's parents. There are problems in obtaining details of how the executions took place. It seems however that executions consisted of cuts to the arms, legs, and chest, followed by decapitation or a stab to the heart. For those who could afford it, it was not unusual to bribe the torturer so that the coup de grace came more quickly, thereby reducing the victim's suffering.

This method of execution became a fixture in the image of China among some Westerners and is sometimes referred to as death by a thousand cuts. It appears in various romantic accounts of Chinese cruelty, such as Harold Lamb's 1930s biography of Genghis Khan.

I used to think about this when I was on shift , working as an EMT-B for 5 years . I stopped thinking about it after a while . I will say there's something to be said about finding a junkie , who's O.D'd and been dead for 2+ weeks .

Shootings , stabbings , arson , drowning , suffocation , motor vehicle accidents , etc...I doubt I'll ever get the mental pictures out of my head for the rest of my life .

i'd much rather burn to death than freeze to death.

You'd more than likely feel less pain freezing , given the situation than burning . Fire is such a horrible way to die . If you're lucky enough , you succomb to the smoke first . The smell of burnt flesh is a truly horrible one . There's no EMT , Paramedic / Firefighter , Trauma Nurse , etc..that will ever forget their first patient / encounter with burns .

I came up with this one while I was going to sleep last night: you're tied down so your ass is sticking straight up in the air, and a very thin, sharp axe-blade is hung on a pendulum-like device directly above and in line with your ass crack. As it swings back and forth, it slowly lowers, at the rate of, say, one millimeter every half hour. You eventually die after hours of having your ass and lower body sliced in half.

You'd more than likely feel less pain freezing , given the situation than burning . Fire is such a horrible way to die . If you're lucky enough , you succomb to the smoke first . The smell of burnt flesh is a truly horrible one . There's no EMT , Paramedic / Firefighter , Trauma Nurse , etc..that will ever forget their first patient / encounter with burns .

yeah but freezing could take days maybe even weeks right??? i can't think of a situation where your body would burn slowly over a period of a few days...

i have heard that drowning is very peaceful actually. i wonder how they found that out. do they ask dead people? i think fire would be the worst. getting shot in the back of the head without knowing it was going to happen, i guess that be ok. id love to die wrestling a lion, itd suck, but i think thatd be a great way to go out.

my best friends mom said that she drowned once.. and and that when she woke up after they revived her she remebered everything....she said that your body gets warm and like everything is slow motion cause you have no oxygen and shit...i would like to experience that but not die