worst way to die

transparent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre a jerk for making me thinking bout a slide of razors...... what about a slide of razor sharp cheese graters but only ever 30 feet and you were held down so your back hit the graters and you couldnt move or get out of the way and you had to wait another 30 feet to get tore up again till eventually your lungs are exposed and shredded and you die

level 2

A shitty way to go:

Stuck on an inhospitable island.

I watched a show about some dudes that got stuck on this island that didn't have any life or real vegetation on it. No water either. It seemed like it would be a rather dispairing and miserable way to go. They spent days in the sun and nights getting bit by swarms of sand flies. Their only source of water was a bitter fluid they drank from a cactus. Eventually, when you start to dehydrate and your body begins its long process of shutting down, you lose touch with reality and can see/hear things. Most often it's something that gets your hope of survival up.

Not only is it drawn out. There are a lot of annoyances on the way down.

-fuse.

p.s. The show was called "I Shouldn't Be Alive" and it was on Discovery Channel

This topic always fascinates me, I always thought that it wouldnt matter how you died, as long as you died in the end, because why would it matter if you are dead, you cant remember it and arent going to have anything to base your pain off of. it would be way worse if any one of these things mentioned happened and you lived to remember the pain and talk about it.