worst way to die

transparent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Vlad the Impaler used to impale thousands and line them along his castle walls. But if he wanted to make an example of you he would impale you, and not with the sharp end, directly up the anoos. Over the time period of about a week you slowly and painly die as your insides get shoved up and outta your mouth, while your ass is literally spliting you in half. <--------------Winner of worst death ever.

2.Ohhhh and the iron bull. Where they'd put a person in a and light a fire under the belly. The person baked inside and the smoke would come outta the bulls nose while a crowd of people watch. That's gotta smell great.

3. The triangle in medievel times was used to rip poeple in half. They'd put the person on a large woodedn or concreate triangle shape with their feet about four to five feet above the ground. They'd slowly add weights to there legs and within the day they'd get split in half.

Some sadistic ass shit right there.

also i always get a mental picture of someone falling off a curb and a car coming by and running over their squash

a whileeee back i was riding my little brothers scooter up to a store

real quick and i couldn't hear the car creeping up from behind. i went

to jump of the curb kind of and got cliped by the car like mid air and

fell back onto the sidewalk and split open my elbow. hahahaha

Right after you lose dignity. Like lets say you get caught sticking your dick in a toaster then bam lights out. Well the next family member or roomate that finds you would always think of you as a freak because you didnt have a chance to explain yourself.

But pain wise it'd be fire, bleeding out, or any from of torture that leads to death especially anything going into an orifice and coming out another one.

youre a jerk for making me thinking bout a slide of razors...... what about a slide of razor sharp cheese graters but only ever 30 feet and you were held down so your back hit the graters and you couldnt move or get out of the way and you had to wait another 30 feet to get tore up again till eventually your lungs are exposed and shredded and you die