worst way to die

transparent

what do you think would be the worst/best ways to die....like i personally would hate to die from being mauled by a bear or eaten by a shark...also i always get a mental picture of someone falling off a curb and a car coming by and running over their squash...and that would be teh wurst...........

im thinking somewhere along the vast 12 oz timeline there was probably a thread on this already but i neglected to do the research...

discuss.............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

burning to death for sure. so much pain before you die....or the opposite end of the spectrum. being trapped to death. painless BUT knowing your giong to die and there is nothing you can do about it, ie. drowning or something like that...

i have heard that drowning is very peaceful actually. i wonder how they found that out. do they ask dead people? i think fire would be the worst. getting shot in the back of the head without knowing it was going to happen, i guess that be ok. id love to die wrestling a lion, itd suck, but i think thatd be a great way to go out.

Shitty Ways To Die

- jellyfish sting

- shank or ice pick

- whatever that russian spy had...that looked horrible

- torture

- internal bleeding via anal trauma

- swallowing and then vomiting drain cleaner

- chemical weapon

- drowning in open water

- fire

Awesome or Less Painful Ways To Die

- old age

- sleeping pills and vodka

- unexpectedly shot in the head by a sniper

- ground zero of atomic blast

Guest spectr

being forced to eat your own small intestine with a rusty shrimp fork..

Really fat bit sitting on your face and smothering you to death with your last moments being trying to escape from her unwashed stank pussy..

ebola.. shit is fucking scary... well actually there is a good chance that at some point in the future there will be a world wide outbreak of ebola or marburg or some other similar deadly virus... I mean who doesn't want to have their internal organs liquify and pour out through open sores in their skin...