Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
transparent

worst way to die

what do you think would be the worst/best ways to die....like i personally would hate to die from being mauled by a bear or eaten by a shark...also i always get a mental picture of someone falling off a curb and a car coming by and running over their squash...and that would be teh wurst...........

im thinking somewhere along the vast 12 oz timeline there was probably a thread on this already but i neglected to do the research...

discuss.............

I saw some pictures of a smart car's head on collision with an eighteen wheeler.

Fucking gory as shit.

drowning or being burned to death would suck...

being mauled to death by kittens is how i wanna go.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

drowning or suffocation

Death from bleeding out

Those are the worse....

burning to death for sure. so much pain before you die....or the opposite end of the spectrum. being trapped to death. painless BUT knowing your giong to die and there is nothing you can do about it, ie. drowning or something like that...

i dont know about the worst way, but id say the sweetest way would be aids through titty milk.

Drowning, just because of the panic. Burning seems like it might not be so bad.

I heard freezing to death is where it's at.

i dont know about the worst way, but id say the sweetest way would be aids through titty milk.

and then immediately dying when you walked out the door right?

being hurled off a huge building and falling into the blades of a helicopter, getting your head sliced off by a guillotine,peeing on the third rail, and falling into a tub of acid.

i have heard that drowning is very peaceful actually. i wonder how they found that out. do they ask dead people? i think fire would be the worst. getting shot in the back of the head without knowing it was going to happen, i guess that be ok. id love to die wrestling a lion, itd suck, but i think thatd be a great way to go out.

I would like a slow death heart failure due to a diet consisting of excessive cream gravy and nachos.

I would not like to get stabbed dozens of times in the head and body by a deviant sociopath.

if i were gonna go out it would not be drowning that shit is scary as hell, i want to go out with a big ass explosion!

being hurled off a huge building and falling into the blades of a helicopter, getting your head sliced off by a guillotine,peeing on the third rail, and falling into a tub of acid.

good ones!

I also would not like to shit out my internals and have a bleed slow death.

That would be most horrible.

Shitty Ways To Die

- jellyfish sting

- shank or ice pick

- whatever that russian spy had...that looked horrible

- torture

- internal bleeding via anal trauma

- swallowing and then vomiting drain cleaner

- chemical weapon

- drowning in open water

- fire

Awesome or Less Painful Ways To Die

- old age

- sleeping pills and vodka

- unexpectedly shot in the head by a sniper

- ground zero of atomic blast

i think being forced to eat tons and tons of laxatives and broken glass would be terrible, with no water to drink.... oh god why

what about someone sticking a rosie o donnel dildo covered in pubes and sand paper in your eye socket till your brain oozed out of your nose....

the worst way to go is to go with a boner like in clerks or maybe its the best way to go if you have the same luck.That girl was straight riding his ass.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now