HARK: Jesus Crist! God is really real! HARK

deterrent

:jpotato: This proves it! Remember that story for childhood... "GOD REACHED INTO ADAM AND

PULL OUT SOME SORTA ORGAN AND HE CREATED WOMAN.. AND HE CALLED HER EVE.."

Well the story is all wrong "ADAM the male is actually the earth. God created the earth

the male of the universe and the God reached his hand inside FATHER earth and ripped

out a piece of the crust.. With this crust he created something else.. My guess, now this

is unsubstantiated but he created other female planets, his way of saying no female is

perfect, and polygamy is all right in his book.

"Scientists study Earth's missing crust" 'cus God needed it, here is the story...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070306/ap_on_sc/seabed_expedition

Of course scientist haven't said any of this yet, but there all tools after all

I invented the dragonfly. That story below.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3996112&highlight=dragonfly#post3996112

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
He pulled a rib out of adam to create eve.

alll that science mumbo jumbo doesn't vibe with me.

God isn't down with that hype; I'm sure of this.

i would like to get this picture made. all the different religious icons playing poker. on a black velvet canvas. that would rock. instead of dogs playing poker.....its gods playing poker. awesome.

this thread should be in the crossfire...i think it could last long.

in religious texts,the author(wether u think its God or not) says God talks to men through parables.(verses not to be taken literal)

the earth meaning evolution,we came out of it like plants,through evolution,and because people who "discovered" about evolution mostly didnt believe in a God, religious people went against them without checking the facts showing that the magic fairy tale of those creation verses was not to be taken literally.

AlQurAn or the Reading in english,shows u a deeper view into the creation of men,saying how God "straightened" other folks and gave them force replacing it for other people that didnt look like them (the stages of evolution).

there is an article well written about quran and evolution.

showing verses and its up to you to reflect upon them if see they have some wisdom or its just mumbo jumbo.

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=13263.0

the day people realize this,religious backwardness will stop and atheist rejection too,making all of us more united.

peace