Day 3

MitchThe$nitch

I'm on day 3 of eating nothing but fruits and vegetables. Its a 9 day detox thing.

Other than the obvious lack of meats, salts, sugars, etc. The lack of coffee really sucks too.

Side effects include but are not limited too:

slight headache, slightly lethargic. Apparently this is normal.

Anyone else ever done this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i should mentoin i'm 5'10" 225 - so i need some food to function no question -

i quit smoking 1.8 years ago and have since gained 25 pounds. i'm doing this detox to start the process of losing these sexy pounds.

I've quit for a year and a half almost, gained 5 kilos and i was rising until i stopped snacking and started running everyday. Seriously, 3 meals a day,lots of fruit , some alcohol and a little bit of exercise is all you need.

This 9 day torture is only making things worse

i did this last year for about a week. i lost a pant size instantly..... and felt fucking awesomer with more energy at the end of like day 5....... and it was easier to get full off an apple and some water... since your stomach shrinks. then some shit happened the next week (my dad passed away) and so i started eating because i was depressed and not caring or giving a fuck. :(but if your faithful to it...... you'll feel great within a week. i need to get my ass back into gear.

I'm on day 3 of eating nothing but fruits and vegetables. Its a 9 day detox thing.

Other than the obvious lack of meats, salts, sugars, etc. The lack of coffee really sucks too.

Side effects include but are not limited too:

slight headache, slightly lethargic. Apparently this is normal.

Anyone else ever done this?

i have. the headaches and light-headedness are from a lack of protein. the only way i know this is because the headaches never went away even with aspirin, until i ate meat, peanut butter, etc. try eating some peanuts or tofu if you don't want meat.

mitch-

it should be smooth sailing come day 4/5.

the initial detox happens within the first 3 days.

When you're done with this fast/detox thing, be sure to not start stuffing processed foods into your face right away or you'll feel instantly shitty. Whole grains, veggies/fruits, and meat not treated with hormones.

:) Good luck

ok -

i did hear the whole lack of protein could be causing the slight headaches so I ate a can of beans last night - even though i hate the fuck out of beans.

today i'm still feeling light headed, dizzy at times, and lethargic. i'm going to incorporate some chicken into the mix today with the salad. maybe some fish tonight. i don't think my body is digging this so much.

thanks for all the words of wisdom.

detterent - are you still going to do the whole colon blow thing?