Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

as if shit couldn't get any better

we just got an eviction notice. rad. not from late payment or anything, just cos they want to put a washer/dryer in our apartment, and for some strange reason they can't do that while we live here. although i fucking hate this place and want to move i'm not in a position to do that right now. great. they can give us another apartment if one's available, but we have to come up with another security deposit, and then there's the pain in the ass of shuffling all our shit over there. so fucking gay

and it's rental's birthday today. happy fucking birthday.

that sucks ass.

Edit: Shouldn't there be something in the lease not allowing them to do something so fucked up. I have had to learn my states civil and housing codes because of this kinda shit. Don't go down with out a fight, unless you know she'll put out.....wait.

kill the landlord, then drive across country with a guy making a book about serial killers, but all the while you yourself are a serial killer!

we just got an eviction notice. rad. not from late payment or anything, just cos they want to put a washer/dryer in our apartment, and for some strange reason they can't do that while we live here. although i fucking hate this place and want to move i'm not in a position to do that right now. great. they can give us another apartment if one's available, but we have to come up with another security deposit, and then there's the pain in the ass of shuffling all our shit over there. so fucking gay

and it's rental's birthday today. happy fucking birthday.

How come they can't just transfer the security deposit yall already put down? That sounds shady. Maybe they just don't like you.

im not familiar with cali laws but its pretty difficult to evict a tenant,

even when they dont pay the rent.

my grandparents own property and they had a woman that didnt pay for 3 months and they still couldnt legally kick her out.

if you dont want to leave you dont have to.

especially if you pay the bills on time.

whens the lease up?

you can stay up until the lease

i'm 100% sure about this

How come they can't just transfer the security deposit yall already put down?

i'm afraid logic doesn't work on these people. i needs to be smackin some people with skillets. early

im not familiar with cali laws but its pretty difficult to evict a tenant,

even when they dont pay the rent.

my grandparents own property and they had a woman that didnt pay for 3 months and they still couldnt legally kick her out.

if you dont want to leave you dont have to.

especially if you pay the bills on time.

whens the lease up?

you can stay up until the lease

i'm 100% sure about this

we're on a month-by-month (cos we planned on being out of here ages ago), but i doubt there's much we can do about it

i'm afraid logic doesn't work on these people. i needs to be smackin some people with skillets. early

Maybe this is some game they run on imigrants who they think don't know any better. Shuffle them around with a threat of eviction just to collect more money from security deposits or some shit.:lol:

You should definately let them know you weren't born yesterday and to take a hike with that shit.

we're on a month-by-month (cos we planned on being out of here ages ago), but i doubt there's much we can do about it

So you're not really getting evicted then, they just aren't going to renew your lease. That's different.

Sounds like it's kind of forcing you to do something you wanted to have already done. Can't be too bad??? Renting and moving around a lot gets annoying sometimes though, can't deny that.

oh and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENTAL!!!

sounds like you are getting fucked with the ass end of some kinda fuck stick.

take it to judge judy.

happy birthday, rental.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now