THE RUINS - Yuba City, CA

SANE 53

Check out a couple pics from this spot in Yuba City called the ruins.. I will have more soon!

z-Boil.jpg

BOIL 1 from GOT crew... also reps for tha WOK crew (ALL CITY RIGHT NOW)

z-Jerk.jpg

Jerk aka feral, from MST (Bad habit of crossing tight shit out)

z-VITR.jpg

Tha homies from VITR, sick ass shit! (before jerk crossed em out!

FEEL FREE TO POST THOUGHTS ABOUT SPOT OR GRAF AND POST PICS OF YOUR LOCAL SHIT!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude where the fuck is Yuba City??? northern california?? i was just in Eureka and found a fucking killer spot with some Gigs and Arbe and a buncha other writers from all over the place. no flicks though... oh and you might want to think about not writing Sane seeing as how it's the name of a fallen NYC legend

Man fuck you... You dont know shit about the town... We got a graf culture here just like any other town and over 200000 documented people isnt a city to you.... and that is in yuba city alone.. not including linda, marysville and oliverhurst..

and also, Y if this thread and yuba city is sooooo gay would you take tha time to post shit in the thread.. i dont know you fool but you look like a FUCKN TOY tryin to get some fame and stir up some shit on here!

ALL CITY? YUBA CITY? ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? THIS AINT BALTIMORE, OR SF, YOU MEAN "ALL TOWN"? fuck kids, i been out there, I DO know shit about your "graff culture", and Right Brigade be right. there aint shit there besides the frieghts. that wall used to be chill ,your blowin this spot up way too much. if no one ever "really" got rolled there, they will now. way to go

huge scene? no doubt theres not. thas not really my point. I know YC has this desire to put itself on the map, and thats just flat out not gonna happen until those writers get better and move away, so its kinda lose lose. The fact that you are putting a more or less infamous "chill" wall on the internet is leaving it open for vice squads to investigate. cops from every city look at this site for new threads poppin up. That wall was chill, with the exception of fuckin peckerwoods, but now that its on here, it wont be for long. anyone ever spent a day in that town knows those fuckheads have more time on their hands than cops almost anywhere else