St. Patrick's Day

transparent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats sad. Arent you the one who started this thread?

As of right now I am a lazy ass.

Around 7 when my old man gets off work, its off to the lake.

Booze. Music. Chili? Why theres a chili cook off, I couldn't tell ya. But there is.

Fuck those who say fuck the Irish.

We'll fucking kill you.

how about I went to NY from richmond on monday, lost my check card the first night. then lost my metro card, my ex GF (whom I was visiting) is real pissed and ignoring me for some reason, I have $20 to my name. on friday I took the china bus from NY to boston to visit my brothers for the weekend and it took NINE HOURS!! missed the show on friday, fucking blizzrd, Im hammmered and looking forward to the show at some electricians union in fucking southie tomorrow at 9am. this shit better be worth it. Im at my bros house and he has all the whiskey and guinness i could drink so its a 50/50 weekend, but Im still standing (kinda). slainte!

I got to Boston, racked a bottle of vodka, and after that everything's kinda a blur. I know I hung out at the Emerson dorms for awhile, went to a party where I snapped some kids kitchen cabinet doors off, tried to fight him and all his boys, then proceeded to throw food around some Arab pizza place cuz they wouldn't sell me a fuckin beer. From there I caught alot of tags, hung out for awhile, got arrested doin some stupid shit, got bailed out this morning, and now I'm home and hafta be back there at 9 AM tomorrow for court

Hiyoooooooooo

I got to Boston, racked a bottle of vodka, and after that everything's kinda a blur. I know I hung out at the Emerson dorms for awhile, went to a party where I snapped some kids kitchen cabinet doors off, tried to fight him and all his boys, then proceeded to throw food around some Arab pizza place cuz they wouldn't sell me a fuckin beer. From there I caught alot of tags, hung out for awhile, got arrested doin some stupid shit, got bailed out this morning, and now I'm home and hafta be back there at 9 AM tomorrow for court

Hiyoooooooooo

isnt that what st. patricks day is all about

There was plenty of " Steve Tipping " to be done in Cleveland . They usually sport the white college hat and look fucking retarded like these two homos below . :lol: They get " drunk " on shitty light beer and usually provoke people into fights and usually get their asses kicked . Hell for a while the 17th was known as " Roll The Steves Day " , and these douchebags usually got robbed right and left . Hahahaha .

poppedcollarsweb.jpg