St. Patrick's Day

transparent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a general hatred of Irish people, even though I'm part Irish. My hatred is increased for St. Patrick's Day, because my city has it on St. Joseph's Day usually, which is just a fuckin slap in the face.

That said, I'm considering going to Boston and getting extremely drunk to celebrate my hatred of this holiday

St.Pat's day is a worse amature night than NYE.

Unless you live in Boston, Ireland or are Irish, then what's the point?

I wish that people would celebrate Carnival instead.

Carnival has hot weather, dancing girls, soca, rum....

St. Pats is a bunch of drunks in a dark, cold bar listening to a fiddle.

Unless you live in Boston, Ireland or are Irish, then what's the point?

i have noticed no one really cares about this holiday out here in vegas and in other parts of the country but growing up and the whole time living in boston it was like xmas/new years/and your birthday all rolled in one....i make it a point to fly home every year for it except 2 years ago when i went to montreal (which was pretty good)

I have a general hatred of Irish people, even though I'm part Irish. My hatred is increased for St. Patrick's Day, because my city has it on St. Joseph's Day usually, which is just a fuckin slap in the face.

That said, I'm considering going to Boston and getting extremely drunk to celebrate my hatred of this holiday

Have you met people who were born in ireland, or pretentious white americans that go around saying "IM IRISH!!"?

i went to chicago's southside parade last sunday. i hadnt slept the night before(except for the busride to the parade) and started drinking at 930ish. my friend got punched in the face by a 60 year old man, pushed around by cops, and knocked over by a police horse all in the matter of 15 minutes.

I'm Mexican not Irish.

I am an athiest and do not believe in celebrating a "ST." anything.

That said. I am being forced to buy a green shirt for work. I also have to say happy st.patty's to all our account reps when they come in for a sandwich and green punch, which I am also supposed to help serve.

i went to chicago's southside parade last sunday. i hadnt slept the night before(except for the busride to the parade) and started drinking at 930ish. my friend got punched in the face by a 60 year old man, pushed around by cops, and knocked over by a police horse all in the matter of 15 minutes.

god...that sounds like fun!

i'm bummed as fuck that I missed it and had to work :(