when a good friend passes....

lil duck beezie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well my pops passed away in august. at first it was okay and i tried to be strong about it. of course the first days are fucked up, then you start drinking again and smoking again and try to numb this shit. then you accept it, whatever. but there are days when its harder than others, like really fucking depressing. but all we can do is remember all the good times. our fam/friends that passed... they woulden't want you to be sad.

letting go isn't easy, but atleast we have our memories of them.

r.i.p lilduckbeezies homie.

Guest spectr

Just think about what a blessing it was to have that person as part of your life.. One of my closest friends passed away a few weeks ago it took me a little while to actually accept the fact that he was gone and I was never going to see him again... It was really hard for me since we had talked a little while before and he didn't mention that his cancer had come back and the odds were so far against him beating it a second time. But then once I thought about it I was really glad the last time we got to talk it was as friends just talking like we always did instead of us talking like it could be one of the last conversations we ever could have had..

Crazy... I was going to start a similar thread this week. Thursday marks the one year anniversary of my father passing. It's been a really hard year for me. We were really close, so it's tough getting used to not being able to call him whenever I have some stupid little question or something. I've also been worrying about my mom a lot, trying to get used to life on her own. I try to talk to her every day, and I get up to visit her when I can, but she lives three hours away.

Things do get easier though. The first couple of months were really tough, but then I started to get back into my normal routine. It might sound wierd, but do you paint, Duck? I did a bunch of memorial pieces for my dad, and I really found that it made me feel a lot better. I guess I've always used painting as a way to take my mind off of things, but I found it especially helpful in those first few months. We also had a memorial service, where friends of my father's from throughout his life got together and played music (he was a musician) and told stories about good times they had with him. It was tremendously positive experience, and really helped us to not dwell on the loss, but concentrate more on the wonderful memories we all had. I also learned a lot that I never knew about what he was like when he was younger, and the impact he had on other people's lives. You might want to try something like that... just get all your homies together, and tell everyone to bring their favorite pictures of him, songs they associate with him, favorite stories, etc.

And keep your head up, things will get better.

that sucks man sorry to hear that. two higschool friends past away this year. i was really close to them back in school but grew apart with time. on i had not seen in years got killed by the cops and the other i started seeing again when another firend died last may, he was killed by some gangster.

i didnt go the one who got killed by the cops's funeral but i did go to the other one because we were closer, i didnt feel shit when i heard he died up until a week later when i saw him being buried. me and my boys were reminising on all the shit we went through with him. i also have a video where we put the gloves on.

shit is crazy, sorry man be strong

it must be the time of year:

Martin Zadrozni feb; 22 1981-jan. 08 2004 (freind foe life) SUICIDE

Brain Mazlak; june 18 1981- feb.22 2004 SUICIDE on my dead-best-friends birthday (you asshole)

Jimmy Blasuchi; june 24 1982 - march 12 2005 HEROIN (I hope it's better for you know)

Charles Demzim ??? 1981 - april 05 2006 HEROIN (I wish you weren't stubborn)

A special tahnks to you my fucktarded friends that didn't know thier ass from the hole in the ground the lay in now. still love you though.

Its crazy how shit doesn't hit you automatically. You're like damn that sucks but then as time progresses it starts hitting you like a ton of bricks. I'm just saying that part fades as well then you'll start reflecting on all the cool as times you had together. You won't forget about how he died but the focus should be on how he lived.

RiP ducks friend.......

shit sucks definitly, but i have had alot of friends pass from drug addiction, suicide, murder, drunk driving, and cancer. makes makes me think twice about some of the choices i make in life, everyone knows that their gonna die sooner or later, the thing that sucks is we sometimes dont get to have a choice of how we will die. but we have the ability to be remembered the way we want people to remember us by the way we live our lifes.