what are you??

omega

what race are you  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is retarted. why do you care?

its just my curiosity thats all. i just know that graffiti transends the racial barrier, and i just wanted to know what the race the general population of 12oz. was. and i could sit here and say that im not a cop(which im not) but im sure that you all will believe every word of it so whatever.

who uses the term african american? and white/other? so if i were middle eastern or indian(feather) it would go with white?

i was just trying not to offend anyone. maybe i should have added more choices. and after giving this poll some thought, i decided it was pretty lame. so if a moderator see i ask that it be closed and stricken from the record.

Why did you do white and other together? He just put down the other races he knew he didn't like so he would know who the people were and he could spread hatred on them and send his friends a text message concerning white power. What an asshole. ...I'm white by the way... OR AM I THE OTHER???