Two teens teach toddlers how to smoke a blunt

serum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ni.jpg

anyone notice these idiots are barefooted?

yo, when you do dirt, sagging likke this makes it hard to run from the po-po. you gotta dip over fences and shit. wtf are they thinking? oh, wait they probably ain't got no money of their own, these idiots look like the type of fool who puts it all on a fat bitch. seen it 100 times.

i could do without the nigras title though.. but damn, if the shoe fits.. wait.. no shoes.

people need to take a test or earn a license in order to have a kid.

you know how hard it is to adopt?

prove income, background check, criminal record,etc

but anyone with sperm and an egg can pop these poor kids out and just proceed to fuck them royally.

its not a race thing either.

there is some guy name jimbob givin meth to his son and fuckin his daugher

in the back of the trailer as we speak.

This reminds me of my first blowjob for some reason. I guess because the bitch was 18 or 19 and I was only 13. She was hot, drunk and my boy's sister. And I was playing Sonic The Hedgehog while it all went down.

But on topic, that shit is retarded. They make other beings besides children that are used for this situation, and they are called dogs.

people need to take a test or earn a license in order to have a kid.

you know how hard it is to adopt?

prove income, background check, criminal record,etc

but anyone with sperm and an egg can pop these poor kids out and just proceed to fuck them royally.

its not a race thing either.

there is some guy name jimbob givin meth to his son and fuckin his daugher

in the back of the trailer as we speak.

get fucked you fascist

take away peoples right to have kids? its built in you fuk. id die before some fuck could tell me or not to have a kid

get fucked you fascist

take away peoples right to have kids? its built in you fuk. id die before some fuck could tell me or not to have a kid

Overpopulation is pretty much the fundamental cause of most environmental issues facing the world right now. Procreation limits can't come soon enough.

HAHAHA THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP, BUT ITS FUNNY. I THOUGHT I STARTED SMOKIN WEED EARLY. SHIT...BUT WHO DOESN'T DO FUCKED UP SHIT TO THEIR LITTLE COUSINS/NEPHEWS/SIBLINGS? I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO PUT YOU NIGGAS ON...MY LITTLE SISTER SMASHED ME IN THE HEAD WITH A BED POST WHEN I WAS LIKE 6 I COULDNT SEE FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES TRUE STORY...I PUSHED MY LITTLE COUSIN BEBE INTO A FUCKING BEEHIVE, SHORTY WAS LIKE 3 YEARS OLD AND WAS RUNNING AROUND MY AUNT YARD GETTIN SWARMED ON BY BEES AND I WAS DYING LAUGHING SAYING "BEEEANCA!! HAHAHA BEEEEANCA!!!". ITS PART OF LIFE B, SAD TO SAY. AND YO, WHEN I WAS 5, IF SOMETHING WENT DOWN THAT I AINT LIKE I TOLD MY MOM. IF I DIDNT GET SLAPPED IN THE MOUTH, THE SITUATION GOT TAKEN CARE OF, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME A 5 YEAR OLD CANT TELL HIS MOM "MOMMA, DAYDAY AND LaRON KEEP MAKING ME EAT CIGAR SMOKE AND IT MAKES ME HUNGRY AND FEEL FUNNY MOMMA" IN WHICH CASE, THE PARENT (WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHILD) WOULD TAKE ACTION AND CALL HER BROTHER (WHO IS LaRONS POPS) AND LaRON WOULD GET HIS ASS BEAT AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN. REALLY THOUGH, NIGGAS NEED TO STEP THEIR PARENTAL GAME UP, FUCK ACS. AND FUCK BBC FOR PUTTING NIGGAS ON BLAST!

get fucked you fascist

white_rapper_wideweb__470x312,2.jpg

if we wanna have kids and raise them in the hood in order to uplift the metaphysical entities

to the level of hiphop bodhisatvas or ghetto gurus, if you will, we can only then bring back all the

things good about having a well populated trailer of terminally ill treasures

HALLELUJAH HOLLA BACK LIL HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

my cousin recently had a baby. his father smoked weed all the time so he didnt see a problem with his wife smoking weed throughout her pregnancy. so little man is born and is almost blind as a bat.

he now has thick ass coke bottle glasses strapped to his head so he doesnt run into walls.

he looks like a 1 year old mr magoo.

my cousin recently had a baby. his father smoked weed all the time so he didnt see a problem with his wife smoking weed throughout her pregnancy. so little man is born and is almost blind as a bat.

he now has thick ass coke bottle glasses strapped to his head so he doesnt run into walls.

he looks like a 1 year old mr magoo.

that makes me so angry. do women not care about healthy babies anymore? or read up on what not to do when you are pregnant? it must not be common sense for some people i guess. fuck.

it gets better.

he recently had his 3rd child and she was born way underweight.

its still only 7 months so we dont know what to think but the baby stares into nowhere

and doesnt react to people in front of it. like you could be right up in the babies face

and she seems to hear you but doesnt see you.

its still a bit early but i can only hope that everything is alright with her.

my cousins wife is a fulltime baby maker. me and my cousin are the same age and he is already on his 3rd kid after 2 years of marriage. she doesnt want to work. she just smokes weed all day and doesnt do shit. at family parties she sits in the corner while my cousin tries to talk to the family while running around after kids. the guy works fulltime, makes around 30,000 a year and can barely pay the bills. the least she could do is watch the kids.

im not against weed. im against retards that cant handle their weed to the point of not taking care of your kids, smoking during pregnancy, or these winners that give weed to a 2 year old like it was all good.