We Loved Us Some Tittyballs

GLIK$

Whos Titties Will Reign Supreme?  

228 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately some of the pics were taken down by their photohosts and could not be recovered (garden hoes mammoth filth pillows, some of lil's) and some others...

Ladies please feel free to re-up them thangs and post them in here to give the voters a better idea of what they're clickin their little hearts out for.

Original Wet T-shirt Thread

apparently people dont read

It's a strictly tits contest. Faces don't figure in the equation here.

That kinda sucks that some contestants were added later, since a lot of people may have used up their votes on the first few. It doesn't really matter though, cause I'm pretty sure catface's gonna win this one by a landslide.

Damn still undecided but viewing gardens made me re-realize my love for them thick chicks but Landclam and lilis are both so hot. Correct and catface for uppin the game and having some down home chest muffins themselves. Anon looks good too but the fact that I dont know if I'm 12 0z connected probably swayed my vote and probably a lot of you guys too. Mrs. Ballbags are on hit stats as well. This looks like a decision only alcohol will decide for me this weekend and then I'll go with what a stomach full of whiskey tells me too.