Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaise Pascal

UFC & MMA thread

that bj quick rematch is a disappointment, especially when he was talking about moving up to the middle weights. Brock is going to get tko by carwin, and then brock will leave the ufc and fedor will take his arm and send him back home.

Oh yeah, fuck the diaz brothers for that ghetto display of a bunch of neanderthals!!!

chicken.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that bj quick rematch is a disappointment, especially when he was talking about moving up to the middle weights. Brock is going to get tko by carwin, and then brock will leave the ufc and fedor will take his arm and send him back home.

Oh yeah, fuck the diaz brothers for that ghetto display of a bunch of neanderthals!!!

chicken.gif

That gif is epic!

chaelvs.gif

Urijah Faber talks WEC 48

Thoughts on Faber? I can't stand him. Discuss.

• Like 1

That gif is epic!

chaelvs.gif

Urijah Faber talks WEC 48

Thoughts on Faber? I can't stand him. Discuss.

I actually like Faber, I think he is a good fighter. Now as a person....thats another thing.

Looking forward to the WEC fight

Scan0003_1.jpg.52e2864e0b647ee0d4edf4a0ad79f31d.jpg

what's wrong with him as a person? ive always liked gossip.

Nothing specific,I just always hate on wholesome all american pretty boy guys like him and Shaun White.

why do people still talk about fedor if he refuses to fight top fights. His next fight is werdum??? who cares? dos santos, velasquez, carwin, mir, and lesnar would beat him

why do people still talk about fedor if he refuses to fight top fights. His next fight is werdum??? who cares? dos santos, velasquez, carwin, mir, and lesnar would beat him

He doesnt need to fight top fights, he has nothing to prove. He has beat some of the best fighters in the past and no one in UFC or Strikeforce is a threat to him.

Lesnar?? Yeah right, Fedor would beat that guy in the first round. Fedor really isnt scared to fight, you guys say he hasnt fought top guys well...blame M-1, blame the Russian Mafia that has a hold of his contract. Its not Fedor.

never got into this crapolla.....but i am going to watch this fight this weekend seems to be really hyped up....faber or aldo? who's gonna win?

• Like 2

Im going with Aldo on this one something about the crazy scar on his face has made it hard to bet against him. That Aldo vs. Brown fight has got me going with Aldo

god you are fucking stupid.

do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?

a STIPULATION of dana whites ufc contract is that if you fight in the ufc you cannot be fighting in any other league.

fedor was a champion of sambo (which an ignorant asshole like you probably has never heard of), and he told dana to either bend his rules or shove it.

white refused.

so fedor said fuckit.

so dont be talkin about shit you have no clue about, amateur.

like homey said, dude has nothin to prove, and you can blame your boyfriend dana white for his arrogance.

its people like you who think if a fighters not in your ufc xbox 360 game, hes not relevant.

ps. fedor vs frank mir? you really are gay.

and yea im mad.

damn you guys get offended easily. If you want to be considered the best you should have something to prove. And you can compete in other forms of combat if your in the ufc. UFC guys are in grappling events all the time. They just didnt want an M1 co-promotion. Ha, its funny how mad people get over some forum discussion. geezus

Dont go to Sherdog then, they get all mad about fighters.

But sayWORD? is right, its M-1 that is holding the cards on Fedor. That is why Fedor is not fighting in Strikeforce because of there contract on him.

Dana also only wants Fedor to fight in the US and not in Russia or anywhere else if he signs to UFC. M-1 aint going to do that.

Plus like I said before, who does UFC have that Fedor cant beat? He already beat all their "champions" in other venues and fights. The young guys that UFC has...yeah right, they are babies compared to Fedor's record.

/nonuthuggingjuststatingfacts