Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaise Pascal

UFC & MMA thread

i will stick with my guns and say silva is a straight crack head!!!

Can't wait for the next silva fight vs chael, ethier he kills sonnan in the first round or does his antics for five rounds again.

And if he gives everyone that shitty display of horseshit the prez is going to kick him to the curve!!!

And for the record silva maia comes from a different parts of brazil so each one has different morals and ideas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"prez"? "curve"?

"crackhead" ?

boy you are a special one. slightly entertaining as well, but in your case it's not intented, those are the funnest of all, the specials that make us laugh whenever they talk.

30ivy12.jpg

aww.

aww, you're a cutey pie. Say somethin' else.

Aww-Twins-485.jpg

ive noticed its usually dudes with higher post counts and fancy colored names that turn every fucking thread into an argument...is it really so beyond you people to grasp that different people have different opinions? jesus christ.

white name=opinion

high post count +green or yellow name=fact

or could it be that some people like to troll cuz some people get all ass hurt

with that said, i agree mostly with cracked... i fucking HATE Silva... no class fucking asshole, skilled but a fucking ignorant monkey, however no need to piss fight about it for 2 pages... this is not cheese stakes, whales or lil wayne...

Cheese stakes are great for camping, bring a bunch up with you. Throw 4 aside to pound into the graound to keep yer tent secure and eat the rest.

god the commentary is horrible on this strikeforce shit. they call subs the wrong names, say chokes are deep when they arent. so lame.

fuck i wish hendo coulda knocked that fool out.

Miller should stick to bully beatdown. Nobody wants to see him squirm around for five rounds again. Looked like a strikeforce publicity stunt

Miller should stick to bully beatdown. Nobody wants to see him squirm around for five rounds again. Looked like a strikeforce publicity stunt

what the fuck are you talking about? he finished his fight with a TKO at the first round, fool.

anyways, the post-fight brawl was funny as fuck to me.. mayhem got balls of steel for walking in there alone, dude is still my nigga though.

DIAZ BROTHERS... U MAD?

Holy fuck....Frank Shamrock's braces...LMAO!

ahahahhahaha.

best part of that strikeforce was that last post fight interview haha.

and the braces.

what the fuck are you talking about? he finished his fight with a TKO at the first round, fool.

anyways, the post-fight brawl was funny as fuck to me.. mayhem got balls of steel for walking in there alone, dude is still my nigga though.

DIAZ BROTHERS... U MAD?

I was talking about his first fight with shields smart guy.

shit i just read about this melee at the end. i missed that shit, i changed the channel when hendo got taken down again at the beginning of the final round.