Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaise Pascal

UFC & MMA thread

Nah not mad homie. just makin my point. proof is in the pudding. seems that people who make a living scoring fights see it the same way. and if frankie was a younger faster lighter and more hungry fighter he would of put bj away like a real champion. Not squeak out a undeserved win. And taking a fighters pre fight hype and quoting only shows the depth of you fight knowledge.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How bout you sit here and argue with someone else. I know a tab bit more then the pre fight quote. Just a wee bit though.

Team Ortiz yelling at each other during sparring is awesome...... "Tito! Tito! ... he called me a bad name" classic

Yeah the fool with the afro needs to shut up, and the one massaging fools sounded like a little bitch too. shows gotten kinda weak. Liked the uk vrs. us version, that fool with the mohawk and guages was funny to watch.

Anyways excited for the koshceck daley fight. I like josh but i think hes gonna get dropped.

koshcheck has his hands full with daiey. that kids a beast. hopefully he doesnt go all dustin hazelet and prove to the world how bad his stand up is..

fuck that shit for the amount of money the fans paid and silva recieved he could have knocked him out and gotten it over with. first the nigga is on some i want to punish him shit, then after the fight hes on some well i wanted to make my point but not hurt him. wtf is this shit, its fucking CAGE FIGHTING! thats the fucking point you lazy over paid bastard

Yeah, cause people thought that Liddell was going to fight Ortiz again and stomp him for the third time.

I wonder what happened, rumor has it something happens on TUF11 but no one wants to say casue Dana wants them to keep it hush

well then shit, while were in imaginary land how bout Franky Edgar vs. Jean Claud Van Damme. :huh:

If its JCVD from bloodsport or hard target im down. also if they could get the two van dammes from double impact to fight each other that would be best. ps. nice try on trying to dominate this thread

all you fight pricks on here go to cage potato dot com and join the fight picker. I won like 500 chips from ufc 112 picks. Once you get a bunch of chips you can try your luck for some sweet prizes, last week they gave a way a sony flat screen, and some ipads!!!

Oh yeah, silva must off been smoking some crack before his fight cause that nigga was tweaking hard!!! Fuckn crack head!

Yeah, cause people thought that Liddell was going to fight Ortiz again and stomp him for the third time.

I wonder what happened, rumor has it something happens on TUF11 but no one wants to say casue Dana wants them to keep it hush

Liddell and Ortiz aren't fighting again because apparently his dumb ass fucked his back up again, which with a fused spine you probably shouldn't be fighting anyways. Rumor is Franklin will be fighting Liddell. But all speculation nothing is in the solids.

fuck that shit for the amount of money the fans paid and silva recieved he could have knocked him out and gotten it over with. first the nigga is on some i want to punish him shit, then after the fight hes on some well i wanted to make my point but not hurt him. wtf is this shit, its fucking CAGE FIGHTING! thats the fucking point you lazy over paid bastard

and its people like yourself ,along with the fraternity kids all wearing Affliction tees and allover silver prints that make UFC wack today, youre too blood thirsty. I enjoyed watching the skill, you wanna see snapped elbows and men sleeping.

Well,,, there's website for the men sleeping part Im told.

If its JCVD from bloodsport or hard target im down. also if they could get the two van dammes from double impact to fight each other that would be best. ps. nice try on trying to dominate this thread

I AM the thread, and JCVD is mowing my lawn as I type this.

all you fight pricks on here go to cage potato dot com and join the fight picker. I won like 500 chips from ufc 112 picks. Once you get a bunch of chips you can try your luck for some sweet prizes, last week they gave a way a sony flat screen, and some ipads!!!

Oh yeah, silva must off been smoking some crack before his fight cause that nigga was tweaking hard!!! Fuckn crack head!

first youre peddling free ipads, then calling Silva a Crack addict.

we believe you 100.