Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaise Pascal

UFC & MMA thread

Guest T14K
Dudes got a 26-7 record..two of those in UFC. I am sure that is not domination

his career is awesome... but he was 1-3 in the ufc until that fight. And after his loss to dos santos basically said he was over.

2w3l is going to be a hard way to start a domination is all im saying.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest T14K
you wont see that because carwin is garbage.

hes never fought anyone.

mir is a beast. especially now hes fuckin big.

throw any heavyweight at brock and he's going to destroy them.

i would love to see fedor come over and get his ass whooped.

as long as brock doesnt stand with fedor hes gonna win.

hes way too strong and heavy.

wrestling > any other discipline.

brock is a shitty fighter. he has no fucking hands. he's heavy and quick and if he gets on top of you you're basically done. the carwin lesner fight will only be good because they are both big dumb fucking rednecks who can't fucking fight

end

Guest T14K

lol at fedor being in strikeforce...

Look how deep THAT talent pool is :rolleyes:

Really, Fedor has beat all of the current UFC champions. Dude is a beast, not just with his hands but he has sambo skills that are fucking crazy.

Fedor doesnt want to sign with UFC anyways, for what? Who do they have to challenge him? Some no name jobber that is just going to get dominated in the first round.

nope

brock is a shitty fighter. he has no fucking hands. he's heavy and quick and if he gets on top of you you're basically done. the carwin lesner fight will only be good because they are both big dumb fucking rednecks who can't fucking fight

end

brock is a shitty fighter because he is heavy and quick and has dominant top game? alright. his hands knocked herring on his ass. destroyed mir's face. made a dude tap.

youre onto something :D :D :D :D

StrikeForce is still an emerging fight promotion, and Dana is an asshole so whatever. Fedors contract is only for a year and he can still fight in japan. Which is very important to him and Russia.

Brock is a shitty fighter. fuck all these celebs trying to hop on MMA dick because its gaining popularity. Except JCVD of course. It takes time to be a good fighter not steroids. His natural advantages will only last so long. wasn't someone talking about being onesided? this is worse.

i agree with your rant mostly about celebrities. however, brock doesnt fall into that category, hes an amazing athlete. he only became a "celebrity" by being an athlete. hes not 1 dimensional, he has knock out power from 6 inches away. world class wrestling skills. people hate on brock because he's cocky, just like bj penn. brock should be getting nothing but praise from fight fans. the fact that he has only fought 5 times and is the champion should be a great thing. so what if dana white gave him big names to fight. he said he wanted the best to prove he was for real in the sport, if not he was gonna stop.

and van damme got knocked the fuck out by chuck zito. how tough is he really?

either way, these mma debates are entertaining to me and sadly the state of graffiti in my area (san jose/san francisco) has become so saturated with gossiping nutriders, that this is the only thread on teh oontz that i frequent.

look man, Im not planning to go back and forth on the subject, but lets be realistic, Brock has knock out power cuz hes a giant. anyone that big will k.o. someone if connected. That not a gained skill when your that big, that's an obvious.

His wrestling, although I agree having wrestled for all his years you will eventually know more then other but the truth is, his career of winning is very much accredited to his size advantage i.e. when in doubt lay on top and tire them out.

Point is, he's a giant playing a regular mans aggression sport, he is obviously going to have a huge advantage. Anyone who cannot see this is pretty dumb.

and bj penn CAN be cocky, cu hes a small human who's kicked ass and his skill anb ability is top notch for this sport. to compare bj's ability to brocks "ability" is a joke. You're talkin about an elephant and a cheetah.

thats not what i was doing and you know it.

bj penn is the best pound for pound fighter on the planet.

brock is a dominate human being.

you cant discredit him for his size.

until they make a super heavyweight division...

.....and van damme got knocked the fuck out by chuck zito. how tough is he really?

JCVD paid a very famous Thai Boxer $100,000 to fight him in a modified Muay THai fight ( no elbows ). I think the fight is in March

thats not what i was doing and you know it.

bj penn is the best pound for pound fighter on the planet.

brock is a dominate human being.

you cant discredit him for his size.

until they make a super heavyweight division...

I can discredit him all i want, the same way I can discredit a 30 foot tall human in UFC, or how wack a 3 foot tall fighter would be. Size plays a huge part in an agressive sport. If youre talking about golf or bowling, I wouldnt give a shit if he was 12 foot tall.

two words, unfair advantage.

I thought the only problem with fedor comin to ufc was his manager and all his wackass conditions. Id like to see fedor in ufc true not much competition but itd be nice for him to get that kind of mainstream exposure.

The "wack ass conditions" is just that Russia or whatever hsi country is I forgot, is on some "why do we have to come to you? and only have UFC rights, why cant UFC come here and we split the revenue made?" Theyre trying to do it fare to where their country doesnt look like theyre getting ass raped by America. I understand their side of it all. Dana is on some monopoly shit "We make all the money and we'll pay you this number".

Fedor doesnlt nee dexposure, the world is already talkin about him and he's not even in UFC. LOL He's already won without fighting. That's Lao Tzu /Bruce Lee shit right htere.

See i dont get that. I know hes mad famous around the world, and if you have any basic understanding of mma you know about him. So why not come to america and bank mad money off all the tapout shirt wearin douches. Thats what i mean about mainstream exposure.

You would do it for money, maybe he does it for the love. or the integrity of not getting ass raped by american corporatizm.

true. Well anyways id still like to see him in ufc as of right now i think hed get his best fights here, until other promotions can get some better talent.

one on one fights are fair. when mma was real there were no weight divisions. you can be a big fat piece of shit and not know how to use your size to your advantage.

who should brock fight? when will it be fair? if the athletic commission sanctions the fight, its a fair fight.

youre a hater, clearly.

and fedor does as he is told because the russian mob runs that shit.

I am a hater, I hate seeing a size advantage when this is a sport based on skill. Its an unfair situation where he gets a free pass because theyres not enough fighters his size so they just let the roof off the weight class. Shit is stupid, give the meat head his own weight class and let him wait around till some giant wants to fight him, instead of making other great fighters TRYYYYY to put on 40 lbs to have some kind of attempt at being a "fair" match. Make him drop weight to fit Mir makes more sense to me. You know as well as I do, if Brock was the same size and weight as Mir or anyone for that matter he wouldn't have a career. To me that's what Im talkin about.

you clearly are a newcomer to the sport of mma. oh youre just a pussy in real life and use that excuse all the time.

im a small dude and ive been fighting bigger dudes than me since kindergarten. i have never lost a fight in my life, but if i did i would never use the excuse that the dude won cause he's too big. and neither would a real fighter.

you clearly are a newcomer to the sport of mma. oh youre just a pussy in real life and use that excuse all the time.

im a small dude and ive been fighting bigger dudes than me since kindergarten. i have never lost a fight in my life, but if i did i would never use the excuse that the dude won cause he's too big. and neither would a real fighter.

cuz youre a tuff guy. :rolleyes:

I enjoy the sport,never once have I had to mention my height and fight history. I will continue to talk about the sport and tell you I have wrote graffiti in new york city since 1985, you can fill in the blanks. But please don't think what I say is a result of being "pussy" that's funny, but for a few seconds then turns to ignorance.

Stay on topic Rocky.