Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaise Pascal

UFC & MMA thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Saunders knocked Davis out. Frightening knees on that dude. Davis did better than Brendan Wolff did against Saunders, but it was still impressive. 1st time Davis has been KO'ed.

Saunders knocked Davis out. Frightening knees on that dude. Davis did better than Brendan Wolff did against Saunders, but it was still impressive. 1st time Davis has been KO'ed.

Damn! Missed that, I like how Davis fights.

Yeah, I always liked Davis. But Saunders is a tall dude and had mad reach. Davis was clearly wary of what was coming, tried to jump in and out, but just couldn't stay out of the way of those muay thai knees. Saunders also threw some decent punches so he wasn't one-dimensional. Tough package to work against, like a white Andersen Silva.

amir, Lil nog, and saunders put on a good show.

that Baroni dude sucks, whopdouche.

Baroni looked like shit.. the sad thing is that he used to be such a badass...

(minus the homo music)

Penn is gonna get worked by nightmare, congo is going to beat the shit out of mir, and guida will take care of florian, its going to be a fucking war, mark my fucking words

My $$ on Penn. Don't know how to call Mir-Congo. Florian-Guida could be the most entertaining of the three, I give Ken the edge but not by a ton.

Penn-Sanchez, I dunno, sometimes two beasts collide and cancel each other out, go the distance and get some dissatisfying split decision shit. That's the only scenario I see working for Sanchez. I'll be surprised if anybody FINISHES Penn anytime before 2011.

I concur with Evan. Especially with Penn vs dirty sanchez.

cosign.. no way Diego will crush Penn. Not going to happen.

TUF season over, thank god, that SUCKED. Don't know what they're thinking w/ this finale. Kimbo vs Houston Alexander?!?! Dude better bring his A game, he's big, but Alexander has always seemed fucking mean to me, even w/ losses, and he aint no street fighter.

Houston's gonna tool on a big dude with arthritis of the knees. Interesting.

Brendan vs. Roy. Go Brendan I guess, I hate that fat fuck.

Snitch vs. non-snitch, go non-snitch.

Brendan vs. Roy. Go Brendan I guess, I hate that fat fuck.

Agreed. I was pullin for The Darkness just cause, but he really had zero stand-up.

i liked how someone up there said Diego will "work" Penn... haha do you their histories? i mean yea diego has a nice record but who the fuck has he fought... a young Ken Florian who Penn fucked up not long ago? a few shitty decision wins that were boring fights anyhow.. dude is alot of hype...

Penn has too much for dude...

^ the only people who have given Penn a hard time since his return to the UFC have been the 2 best wrestlers in MMA...... at a weight class BJ didn't belong in. No way Diego stops him. Penn in the late 2nd round via RNC.