UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you ask me....bj is not cocky at all. he is just aware that he is gods gift to MMA. dude did win the ju jitsu world championships after his first 3 years of training. thats like Frank Dux status.

by the way...did anyone notice how horrible that song was that Guida came out to?? he was going hard to that shit. dude looked like a fake ass Anthony Kiedis.

for the record...... diego's born again ass got molly-wopped. i give him no props for "lasting" as long as he did. the only reason he did was because bj allowed it. dude could have submitted him early on.

bj likes to punish his opponent. his fights almost always result in blood everywhere.....and rarely is it is own.

i give him no props for "lasting" as long as he did. the only reason he did was because bj allowed it. dude could have submitted him early on.

yep, thats what i said, he could have took him town and submitted him ANYTIME and he kept it a stand up fight cuz diego talked so much shit... no props to diego, out classed at his own game...

i dont really see a Penn GSP 3, however Florian will get his rematch...

i was watching some fight yesterday, i think they were old but it was that dude cerone vs. ben hendersen(?) and that dude ben was made of fucking jello, cerone had that dude in some holds that would easily break most peoples arms or make them tap out. and dude was just chilling there like oh ya, this sucks, oh hey look at that im out again.

cung lee is hands down the most overrated fighter in mma.

he has dope LOOKING kicks.

no power behind any of his strikes.

dude hit smith with like 30 straight HAMMERFISTS and didnt hurt him at all.

those kicks that he dropped him with were PUSHKICKS,

they knocked him off balance because theyre quick so he didnt see them coming.

ill be surprised if he wins another fight.

p.s.

Dan Henderson vs. Jake Shields

are they serious? come on now.