UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ufc 99 overview:

the fake Irish man got his face beat by hardy the fucked up hair doo real irish man-

Swicks quick hands got the job done-

Cro cop got a nice tko after he shoved his fingers into the turks eye balls-

Uno got robbed in the decision-

Kongo has no grown game what so ever and got treated like a slave by a crazy mexican-

For some reason rich got a decision even though it looked like draw, wandy had a better performance but the weight cut hurt him-

the one fight i remenber was sylvia/alrovski 2 i think...arlovski mollywhopped sylvia in the first round and knocked him down but somehow sylvia got up and KO'd him...it only lasted about 1 round but it was one of the most entertaining fights ive seen in the ufc.

i know someone here knows what im talking about

i'll look for a link

WTF? Shaq is an MMA fighter and he's calling out other people to fight??? Pfft, they should throw all these celebrity cats in one ring to whoop each others ass. Or put them up against knock out artists and let them all get finished in under 30 seconds so they can move on.

WTF? Shaq is an MMA fighter and he's calling out other people to fight??? Pfft, they should throw all these celebrity cats in one ring to whoop each others ass. Or put them up against knock out artists and let them all get finished in under 30 seconds so they can move on.

HE INVENTED SHAQ FU!!!

ShaqFu.JPG

http://m.tmz.com/site?t=2ulF95ACgMT2E7P4wJ5yvw&sid=tmz

that diaz/stevenson fight was a good watch. it was a good grappling and ju jitsu fight. a lot of good technique shown between them.

those brothers are so cocky. he wouldn't give stevenson a glove tap the whole fight but did show some respect in the end. as well as stevenson giving props to nate for being a great fighter.