Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Re: UFC 68

Honestly in a real street fight submission will only work if you completely hurt your victim. Example if you actually get a chance to use an arm bar in a fight the only you're going to stop someone is if you break the arm... I am not gonna lie the take downs work in street fights getting someone on the ground like this then you just stopme the fuck out of them with elbows I have seen it.

wxbx5012.jpg

My friend practices jujitsu and mixed martial arts and he says alot of it is really not efficiant to use in a street fight because the other people arent going to attack you the same way someone taking martial arts will.

If I see some dude getting in a fight trying to pull this shit. I am gonna kick him in the face even if I am not involved...

MVC-007L.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The odds of an untrained person taking out a trained figher are very slim, unless it's a cheap shot kind of thing. It's possible, but I don't see many dudes off the street knowing what to do when someone attacks them with a combination of leg kicks folliowed by a plum clinch w/ knees to the body/ face. Attack an attacker.

that knee bar photo is one of the gayest things I've ever seen.... w/ the exception of the " axe murderer " flick.

when fighting a less expirienced person, a submission can be applied within seconds, and result in broken limbs

if u dont know whats coming, and cant defend it as well, no matter how strong u are, ull be in a disadvantage.

ive never kicked anyones ass, but im pretty sure i could go from standing to a sub very very quickly against an untrained person, and end the fight on the ground before anyone even knows what happened

however, dont forget that we can bend rules too, and stomp ppls heads in if theyr taken down. just cuz we do martial arts with rules doesnt mean we;ll abide by those rules in a streeet fight ( we can carry weapons as well FYI)

Haha, you fools are sleeping on Cro Cop... that fools fixin to dominate everything UFC.

UFC's for pussies... Pride Fighting is for real men... boxing is fake and anyone that get's involved in someone else's fight is out of their place (some1).

I love Pride, but when ever anyone makes that argument they never say that there are different rules and steroids are encouraged in Japan. On an event level Pride is 10x better than the UFC, and Japanese fans don't normally boooooo. Witht that said what does everyone think about Fedor fighting in a BoDog event?

I think Fedor can fight anywhere he damn well pleases.

And it will always make my heart smile.

Dude has power.

And sick knuckle game, son.

UFC bores me.

Compared to PRIDE, they are just so bo-bo.

And corny.

But with that said, I am still going to the next event.

Randy is the man...

i was really hoping he was going to end it with that first flurry of punches, but either way, he made Sylvia look like a bitch.

I'm glad it went the distance, that way no one can say Couture got lucky. Dude out classed Sylvia for 5 rounds.

I'm glad it went the distance, that way no one can say Couture got lucky. Dude out classed Sylvia for 5 rounds.

true, Tim had nothing for him...at all.

and the St. Patricks Day thing is just a combination of old fights that are being re-aired, in case you didn't know.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/497502/incredible_martial_arts/

what do heads think of this dude????

iono about that caption... dudes style seems a lot more flamboyant than bruce lee's, lol

shit actually looks pretty cool, but seems like it wouldnt be as practical in an actual MMA style fight. dudes dont really just stand there waiting for someone to flip onto their shoulders then put them into an arm bar.

if he ever did enter any mma style fight, id love to watch it. especially if he pulled off one of those crazy ass moves.