Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaise Pascal

UFC & MMA thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anybody got a stream link for later? they used to be so plentiful on the rogan board but they finally cracked down

I just noticed that the fight is getting played at a bunch of different movie theaters in my area...

....that might be kinda sweet...

i like roy nelson, but my god is he unaccurate. imagine if landed constant powerful strikes, and had the chin that he has now, he'd be unstoppable

diaz got out diaz'd

condit just gave everyone the blue print to fighting the diaz brothers

damn good fight

Sore loser reaction for sure, but I dont think he out fought Diaz, I think he avoided the fight for 5 rounds and landed a couple nice combos, that was it. To me he was a track star the whole fight cuz' he was shook, you could see it in him. I enjoy someone using strategy but to me running away for 5 rounds and winning by decision is garbage.

On the flipside of that, Ive seen Diaz much crispier and accurate, that said I didnt see Condit bring the fight to Diaz at all.

diaz did too much taunting and not enough fighting (although it was very entertaining)

condit landed more for sure, i think the only time he ran away is when diaz was backing him in to a "corner" but thats what he needed to do, or he would have gotten pumbled, and lost the fight. it's good to see someone go through with their gameplan, and listen to their coaches

diaz vs gsp would have been a better fight IMO, just because of the shit talking diaz brings during fights. it would have brought some entertainment to the bore fest gsp fights

i wish diaz wasnt such a sore loser, cuz i love to watch the dude fight.

oh well..