UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...

Want to give a bump to this in case anyone out there notices.

Bellator the other week was maybe comical at best, like watching WWE, still going to check it out tonight.

UFC faired a little better last week. Silva/Bisping on tomorrow, think it's late afternoon time.

McGregor/N Diaz coming. Diaz has entertained many times but has not been his best for a few fights. I want to see him get the W but think it's going to be Mcgregor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who is in favor of UFC 200's main event? I am honestly quite disappointed with it. I don't see the point why a Diaz-Mcgregor rematch is necessary when Mcgregor tapped out on their first fight. UFC is obviously spoiling their moneymaker. A lot of fighters lose in a very humiliating way without being guaranteed of a rematch. Before they announced the main event, I was very excited on the big names that they might pull out but this time, I'd rather look forward to seeing the euro 2016 champ this July 10 than seeing who won at UFC 200 main event at July 9.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UFC 200 kicks off in about 20min, decent card.

Not expecting Silva to win but nice to see him step up last minute to fight Cormier- seems more authentic to have 2 guys fight each other with just their natural abilities, Vs studying someone for months and preparing for them. May the best man win here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Seems that way. Good for her though, well played even if she's not happy about it. Kind of surprised to hear Nunes talking so much shit though- a moment ago she was nothing and I have a feeling that a moment from now she'll be back to nothing again.

there are plenty of other woman fighters who i think can destroy Nunes... she better not get Ronda syndrome and keep training hard

• 1 month later...

More or less a dead thread but since heads pop throughthe oontz once in a while... hoping someone might have a link to someone streaming tonight's UFC?? Don't feel like paying for their 2nd not so great card this year. On top of which, their co Main Event for tonight was cancelled, can't believe they would still charge people to watch after that!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...