UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dunno, i love and hate the diaz bros, like, a lot of the shit they do is unprofessional, but when they talk shit, i find it really entertaining.

both of them are also very good.

that said, i don't think nate wins tomorrow.

i wanna see the rory mcdonald vs bj penn fight more, also

iWA5PGkIkS8iK.gif

rory mcdonald is the future

i cant stand the way that dude fights. he looks so awkward.

that fight looked fixed lol bj barely took any chances.

i loved the bullshit rory was spewing during post fight interview

saying he didnt look at bj penn as an idol when he stepped in the ring.

dude was scared to knock him out. he was hesitant. hes not a true fighter

fighters end fights this dude didnt he was scared

lol all of that is just silly.

BJ didn't take chances because he was very obviously tired as shit early in the fight. He was also very outmatched, you saw the size difference between those two, right? And why the fuck would anyone be scared to KO someone in the UFC, that could make you a shit load of money. I don't think BJ has ever been KO'd.

forgot to mention how BJ got pretty hurt from body shots early as well. Dude was hurt and tired, but still can't be KO'd

This whole weekend of fights was awesome! Khabilov was a beast, was throwin those suplexes in M-1 as well, so hopefully we see some more in the future, call him the sambo chris benoit. Nelson was awesome, HD was awesome, Pearson makin Sotiropolous do the stanky leg for 3 rounds. Lombard looked good too, should be a good fight if he gets his request for Bisbing. Kinda sucks boring as colton smith won TUF, but Ricci already has a fight lined up. Im thinking 158 will either be awesome, hopefully with GSP showing up to finish, and Rory and Condit lookin to bang, or it will be an awful night of decisions.