Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaise Pascal

UFC & MMA thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes Nick Diaz has said 'this event is all about me now', and probably wonders why people hate him

I sort of feel the prelims are more interesting than the main card.

Yeah I gotta agree with ya on that one.

Also looking at some online betting sites. Nelson def appears to be odds on favourite, hope Crocop can prove the bookies wrong

If Cro cop loses again he should seriously think about retiring, that'll be like 4 consecutive loss's...not a good look!

I'm thinking Diaz is gonna make Bj tap tonight, i never really liked Kongo but he should take this win, haven't seen Vera fight in such a long time...

Looking forward to Cerrone and Dennis Siver. Siver is a tough euro, and the cowboy usually puts on good fights... Card is pretty decent. CroCop retirement battle. Im looking for Roy Nelson and Mitrione to put the hammer down.

nah chill, hes had some losses lately but hes still the man. I was hoping he'd win tonight, he looked like he was in great shape, but that fat fuck is just too draining to fight. Anyone else woulda folded under that barrage against the cage and that kick to the chin woulda folded most fighters. You cant deny what hes about, sometimes people just lose that fire after a long career.