UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How much can you kick if everytime you get into range you get your face punched 8 times? he tried to work the legs but i really think diaz was letting himself get tripped. He can take that much more out of the kick by just letting it sweep him. And he knew cerrone wasn't going to try to get into a BJJ match with him.

And overeem should win. But as much as i hate lesner. If he gets on top of most anyone he can do damage. The reason cain was able to keep it standing up was because he's a wrestler. Overeems not.

But that said. I still got overeem on this.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=other

I saw one here. Im fucking exhausted from this week but i might try to catch it too. I hate watching fights in japan they are always at some shitty hour

Yeah I got fukn square eyes from staring at this screen too much, and there's a heap of fights before Fedors, might just try my luck in an hour or so

Another stupidly boring win for Fedor.

A dude with that much history really can't be getting his wins over relative amateurs like that.

I hope he either starts getting some good fights like the days of old or hangs it up all together.

Apparently Overeem wanted to fight Fedor but was happy to fight Brock instead, better for the career and exposure and etc etc